Best single item you'e eaten

drenalin'junkie

Now Serving Customer #
Be it amuse bouche,appetizer,soup,salad,entree,dessert or drink

For me the pumpkin pasta:lovestruc that used to be served @ Flying Fish.

you DO realize there's no possible way to answer this, right???:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well,
It is really hard to answer, but my favorite dessert item is a rice crispy Mickey Treat with chocolate covered ears. Never got to DTD this past trip for Goofy's candy company, but I ate one of these a day at least I think!!
I even saved snack credits from the dining plan and brought them home.
:love:

For me it has to be the chicken wings served at the Ohana's dinner, I believe they also serve them at the cafe nearby.

Fig sorbet with a shot of Hangar One vodka - which was presented merely as a palate cleanser at a Jiko wine dinner.

If it must be food, years ago there was a Lunch and Learn during the food and wine festival hosted by Rick Bayless. The tomatillo sauce he served with one of his dishes was worth licking off the plate. In fact I think some in my party asked him if we were permitted to lick it off the plate.

For me it has to be the chicken wings served at the Ohana's dinner, I believe they also serve them at the cafe nearby.

The wings served at 'Ohana are different from the ones served at Kona. The honey coriander ones at 'Ohana are very good.

However, the Sticky Wings at Kona Cafe are WONDERFUL. They get my vote for the best item at WDW. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I can't pick just one, so here are the top few...

-School Bread in Norway. Although I have yet to try the new version.
-Stuffed Pepper at 50s PTC.
-Veg Sushi Platter at CG.
-Chocolate covered Mickey Rice Krispie Treat!

Stuffed Pepper at 50s PTC.

Really, it's good? :confused: I love Stuffed Peppers, but I make mine with chopped meat and rice. We have an ADR for dinner at the 50's PT and I was really skeptical with the dinner menu. I prefer lunch, I love the Chicken Pot Pie. I may now have to try the stuffed pepper! ;)

S5030075.jpg

It would have to be this Banana Gateau at V&A's about 2 years ago. Let me just say that this was the most heavenly thing I've ever eaten and it came at the end of a huge meal and I don't really care for cake or banana. I'm much more of a savory flavor chaser but I've been chasing this flavor ever since and have yet to find it. I still dream about it though.

for us it was the school bread in norway and the hotdogs at casey's corner. my dh loved the prime rib at whispering canyon cafe'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter