Best signature for 2 TS credits?

Steve11874

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW in December wit FD and we plan on using 2 of those TS credits at a signature. I know this isn't necessarily the best use of TS credits but we are paying OOP for SciFi so we have that extra credit anyway.

My question is, what do you think is the best signature to use those credits at? I was thinking Flying fish (I have not ate there yet) but I wanted to solicit other ideas and options. I would be looking for bang for my buck (credits) and also the quality of food and service. TIA

Answering this questions is a bit like "what's your favorite color."

Flying Fish is one of my favorites. Artist Point, Jiko, and Narcoossee's are all in that same category for me.

We are doing Narcoosee's as our signature table service. Who are you going with? For us it's just hubby & me in Jan :)

Brown Derby has always been a favorite as is Citricos.

However, Tiffins in the Animal Kingdom blew us away. Tiffins-003.jpg

From a value standpoint, avoid the theme park signatures and stick to the resorts and Disney Springs. Otherwise, I think you're going to find a wide variety of opinions out there - I hope to sample several myself on my next (adults only) trip!

Flying fish was on our schedule but dropped it due to convenience but everything that I have heard is that it is very worth it.

Gorgeous walk down there on the boardwalk. Take the boat to Hollywood to catch your bus for a great evening.

California Grill has always been a favourite of mine.

I didn't enjoy Tiffins, despite having the same plate of food as the previous poster, there just wasn't any special flavours, nothing exotic about it, other than the use of droewors sausage.

Brown Derby is fine, but not the same standard as Cali Grill in my opinion.

Narcoosee's and Citrico's are our favs for 2TS. We also love Brown Derby, but as we tend to always get the Cobb salad, it is better for us to pay OOP there.

The Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Pkg is our favorite Choice for 2 credits. Appt, main course and dessert plus seating for fantasmic

Great question as I'm having trouble deciding as well. We will have 3 teenagers with us so I'm sure that makes a difference.

We love Yachtsman and Narcoossee's, so much we made sure to go again this trip NINE years later!

We were really impressed by Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge when we went in January. California Grill at the Contemporary was also wonderful - and you can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from there if you time it right (or if you go early, you can save your receipt and go back up and view them later).

On my most recent trip (10/21-10/27), I ate at Citricos, California Grill and the Flying Fish. All 3 restaurants were excellent and on my must-do list for future trips. They each have a different atmosphere and menus. So I would recommend you pick the place and menu that appeals to you the most.

My vote is for Yachtsman. It's the only restaurant my husband said 'definitely going back.' My kids loved it too.

Flying Fish is amazing! I haven't tried many of the other signatures, but can definitely vouch for FF! The Boardwalk atmosphere is amazing as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter