Best Shuttle Service from Houston to Galveston

scherpea

Earning My Ears
Hello...Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good shuttle service from IAH to Galveston. Disney wants $90.00/person and I thought that was a bit steep.
Any suggestions?

Alex

Hello...Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good shuttle service from IAH to Galveston. Disney wants $90.00/person and I thought that was a bit steep.
Any suggestions?

Alex

Wow :scared1: $90.00. Is that round trip? Seems high.

I've been looking into this and I cannot find another shuttle service that is cheaper. If you have enough people you can look into a private car service like Galveston Limousine Service, Karr Limousine, and Action Limo. That may in fact be cheaper if you have enough people.
You can check Super shuttle. Also, I would recommend that you may be able to pair up with other members of your cruise board who may be traveling in around the same time and can split the costs with you.

...Disney wants $90.00/person and I thought that was a bit steep.

For our Nov cruise, DCL is charging us $60 per person for IAH transportation at the beginning and end of the cruise. Has the price gone up?

[edit] Just checked, and it has gone up ($90 round trip) for new reservations. No idea why there would be such a drastic increase...

You could always book the SuperShuttles van...seats up to 10 for $170. Maybe go on your meets thread and give a shout out if any other persons would want to share a van with you? Just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter