• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Show?

tourguidepat

Earning My Ears
what is the best show to go to in WDW? My neice, an 8 year old girl who is coming along too and also loves princesses.:):)

All the shows are amazing but, both of our favorites are in Animal Kingdom! Festival of the Lion King is hands down our favorite and a must do every trip. Finding Nemo-The Musical has become a must do as well.:thumbsup2

Our daughter loves the Beauty and the Beast show in Studios and our son's both love the Indiana Jones stunt show there as well.

Hope you have a great trip!:goodvibes

For a little more up-close-and-personal princess show experience, consider Storytime with Belle in Magic Kingdom. Your princess may end up as part of the show! :goodvibes

another vote for Finding Nemo The Musical in AK!

Festival of the Lion King blows the others away. There's a lot of good ones though.

what is the best show to go to in WDW? My neice, an 8 year old girl who is coming along too and also loves princesses.:):)

loin king at AK or beauty and the beast at DHS. for night time show try fantasmic also at DHS

We too love Festival of the Lion King at AK and Beauty and the Beast at hollywood studios.

We also love FOTLK so that is the best show IMO.

But if she's into princesses, I would definitely do the Beauty & the Beast show and also the Ariel show. Make sure you get to the theater early for the Beauty & Beast so you can get a nice seat.

I'm partial to Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom, especially because I am friends with "The Gift"!

Beauty & the Beast
Festival of the Lion King
Any of the castle stage shows in the MK
Indiana Jones Stunt Show
Lights, Motors, Action

Then there are the mini-shows and tutorials that, while not giant productions, are great and should not be missed:
Story time in Japan
Pirate tutorial in MK
The acting troup in England
Bird show in AK
If you catch them out the producers and actors on the main street in DHS can be hilarious, too

Nemo should be seen at least once as it is visually very cool, but we found it to be the most annoying musically of anything Disney has ever done. Horrible, horrible music. Cheesiest junk they've ever thrown out there. As a musian I will never go back, personally. Others love it. To each their own. One less giant line we have to wait in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter