Best show on Television

I'm having a hard time choosing between Lost and Big Love (which I cant believe no one mentioned yet!!!)

I can't really think of a "best" one.. Not much on that appeals to me - except documentaries; things on Discovery Health; National Geographic; A&E; etc..

Speaking only for myself, television hasn't been "good" in a long, long time..

:santa:

beep.. beep.. beep.. beep beep beep beep..... 24!!!!!!!!! Love that Jack Bauer.

I don't know if there is a US version but Discovery Canada had two shows, Canada's Worst Driver and Canada's Worst Handyman, that are hilarious and scary at the same time.

Dexter!

I don't have Showtime, so I have to wait until each season comes out on DVD. The waiting KILLS me!!:headache:

West Wing is my all-time favorite.
Current -- Torchwood, 24, Chuck, Lost

Erin

My favorite drama was Battlestar Galactica. So say we all!

A close second is Lost, but I'm 2 seasons behind!!

The Middle on ABC. I'm so happy Patricia Heaton has another great show! Brick is hilarious and Axel is a perfect combination of both of my boys!:happytv:

Two And A Half Men..it's the only show I make time for.

House is good if I remember it's on.

Prior to this season, I would have said Mad Men. But this season goes to Sons of Anarchy.

For me it's a toss up. (I'm so glad that there are other fans of both of these shows.)

(People I speak with on a regular basis haven't even HEARD of either of these - it's very frustrating.)

Guess I'm going to have to check out Dexter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter