Best Show From Each Park?

davidc1

Mouseketeer
If you can pick one or two shows from each park which ones would you pick to watch? What is your favorite one or two from each park?

MK: ?
Epcot: ?
AK: ?
HDS: ?

I'll be going in Sept and will try to see all of the shows but if I don't have enough time I would have a list of the most recommended shows that you guys give. Thanks for your recommendations and opinions!

I can let you next week when I am back.....

I heard the Lion King show from AK is a must do, and Fantasmic from HS. Those are at the top of my list, based on others comments and reviews (and a sneak peek on you tube!)

I would definitely recommend Nemo in AK!! That is my all-time favorite! It is innovative with the use of live actors and huge puppets; it is visually beautiful; the music is excellent!

I have to admit, though, that one additional reason I LOVE this show is the stage of life I am at -- our two kids just graduated from college last May. When we were at this show last May (our WDW graduation present), I cried. :) Letting our "kids" go is hard, and this show really hit the right notes in the right tone.

But even if you are not at this point in your family, you will love it. It is Disney's best!

MK: Philharmagic
Epcot: I suppose Illuminations for the masses, but I perfer the World Showcase players
AK: Festival of the Lion King
DHS: Fantastmic!

For me:

MK: Wishes
EC: IllumiNations
HS: Fantasmic
AK: The Lion King Festival

Pretty much if it has fireworks, I'll make sure I'm there. :wizard:

MK: Wishes
Epcot: Illuminations
AK: Nemo - This is a must do every time we go.
DHS: Fantastmic

Oh and last year I LOVED the new "Let the Memories Begin" castle show they started doing before Wishes.

For my family:
MK: HalloWishes (or Wishes during the regular season)
Epcot: IllumiNations
DHS: Fantasmic!

MK: PhillarMagic
Epcot: Illuminations
DHS: I'm seeing Fantasmic! for the first time next month, but right now LMA
AK: FOTLK

MK: Mickey Philharmagic
AK: Nemo-all the way
Epcot: ??
Hollywood Studios: Fantasmic but Indiana Jones and the Stunt show were very good-especially the first time we saw them.

If you can pick one or two shows from each park which ones would you pick to watch? What is your favorite one or two from each park?

MK: ?
Epcot: ?
AK: ?
HDS: ?

I'll be going in Sept and will try to see all of the shows but if I don't have enough time I would have a list of the most recommended shows that you guys give. Thanks for your recommendations and opinions!

To be honest MK and EPCOT dont really have shows. They both have an evening "event" with fireworks (MMaY plus Wishes/ illuminations). MK has a stage show that is cute, but I have never bothered to watch it all the way through (just caught bits and pieces as we walk through). Of course MK has the parades which you gotta see, especially at night. Philharmagic is an attraction that is constantly running, like ITTBAB. It is one of our favorites though!

"Shows" are more an AK and DHS thing and they both have tons. Lion King and Nemo are the biggies at AK and I guess Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones and Lights Motor Action are the biggies at DHS. Now if you are talking the smaller shows, Epcot has some great street performers and the band at DHS is a lot of fun. And the random characters wandering Main St and Hollywood Blvd are a blast. Oh and I concur with the masses Fantasmic is not to be missed!

We won't go to AK without seeing both Nemo and Lion King. We set our day up around seeing them both.

MK- Phillarmagic & Wishes
DHS- Beauty & Beast & Fantasmic
Epcot- Illuminations
AK- ??? ( never seen the lion king show)

MK: Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
Epcot: Off Kilter
AK: Flights of Wonder (This show is so underrated. It's really cool!)
DHS: Fantasmic! (My favorite show in all of WDW)

MK: Dream Along with Mickey
Epcot: Voices of Liberty
DHS: Fantasmic
AK: Finding Nemo the Musical

If I had to pick a #1 favorite, it's a tie between Dream Along and Nemo :love:

MK: Dream Along with Mickey & Pirate's Tutorial
Epcot: Mo'Rockin & Mariachi (I have a "special" relationship w/these guys, so I try to never miss them when I'm in the park)
HDS: Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

~MK: Mickey's PhilharMagic, MSEP & Wishes :cloud9:

~Epcot: Illuminations

~AK: We'll try to see the Lion King this year. We didn't care for Nemo, the show is so beautiful, but it just didn't grab us. In fairness, we had horrible seats way in the back against the wall. I think seating may be very important with this show. We'll give it another try, eventually. We love It's Tough To Be a Bug!, it's really funny.

~DHS: Fantasmic! was good. Again, we had "okay" seats, it was August and very hot, combined with the long wait, we have no desire to see it again. It's a great show! F! is the only show we've seen at DHS, we'll try to catch the other shows this time!
:wizard:

We won't go to AK without seeing both Nemo and Lion King. We set our day up around seeing them both.

Agreed - I LOVED Nemo, but I expected to love Nemo. I really enjoyed Lion King, and would definitely rank it a "must do," and I'm not a big fan of Lion King the movie. These two are at the top of my "shows" list for all of WDW.

MK: Mickey's Philhar Magic
EPCOT: Voices of Liberty
DHS: Fantasmic
AK: Finding Nemo the Musical

My family really enjoys Wishes, MSEP, Illuminations, and Fantasmic!, but I put these shows (and parades) in a different category. Favorite non-firework/parade shows in each park.....

MK: Mickey's Philharmagic -- never disappoints
AK: Festival of the Lion King.
HS: Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
EP: Test Track All Stars :banana:

Just kidding about that last one. At Epcot, we would choose Turtle Talk with Crush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter