Best shopping stores in Disney!

jessy250

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm taking my 8 year old son to Disney for the first time! Going in 25 days.

I have limited funding and wanted to see if there is one cheaper shopping place at disney for souvenirs? I once heard that one store had everything there under $10? Is that true??

Please help!

Thanks,
Jessy :goodvibes

Yeah, the $10 and under store is located in Downtown Disney and called Mickey's mart. It was still there last may when I went, so i'm sure it should still be there.

If you are driving or renting a car there are Disney outlet stores in two of the outlet malls in the area. If I remember correctly one is a Disney Store outlet and one is a Disney World outlet.

I think the discount area is (or is near) Pooh's Corner in DTD. I looked through, though, and I wouldn't get too excited about what's there. There are some good toys for the kiddies, though.

I heard that the (but was unable to go to) Outlet Stores are good places for bargains.

You could also look in your local stores for items before you leave. We went to the disney store and got t-shirts for about $10 and wore them once we got ot disney. Also, check places like Target. They often have disney-themed merchandise. You could even pack it without your son knowing and give him a little surprise each day.

Good luck!

Mickey Mart has some good souvenirs. I bought loads of stuff for family and friends when I went there last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter