• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Shoes Mush Flipflops $15 + Free Ship!

Hey all!

FYI Teva dot com has mens, womens, & kids mush sandals plus others on sale. Free shipping code is FATHERSDAY09. :cool1: The Mush flipflops are a favorite to wear at the parks. I bought 2 pair. I found out about them at slickdeals com. I typed mush under product search and then click on men's, woment's, or children's. You will get the colors that are on sale.

Yes, sorry the free ship code it FATHERSDAY09. Slickdeals dot net website brought me to the sales. So sorry for not proof reading my post very well.:sad1:

where do you put in the code for free shipping??
I found some dozers I really want, but I can't figure out how to get free shipping!
Please help!
Thanks!

Sorry I did not type it in correctly. I left out the H in FATHER. I edited my post so it is correct now.

Thanks! Never tried the Mush flip flops before but after reading they sound fab! Can't wait to try them out. Ordered DH a new pair of shoes to wear when he's hiking in NC later this month - regular price $80, sale $19.90 :cool1:

I would order up a size. I am in a 7 or 7 1/2 normally and I wear an 8 in the Tevas.

I'm wondering if I should have ordered a size up? I'm normally between a 9 and a 9 1/2 but it seems in things that only come in whole sizes, I'm usually a 9.

I had no idea shoes were such an important topic for WDW, there are 3 threads on the first page of this board alone! I think someone needs to create a "Shoes" thread....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter