Best server at 50's?

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I'm making my PS's tomorrow for Prime Time and I really want to get a great server! We've been there twice before and while we had some fun, I've seen and heard of some better than other servers. So....who do you all recommend????

So sorry, but I just can't remember her name. She was the best server we have ever had at that resturant. We have been there at least 6 times so far. She even went as far as to pick up my husbands fork and feed him when he tried to not finish enough of his meal. The kids still talk about her today. I don't think I will be able to find her name, but what I did find was a picture of her feeding my husband (after looking through almost all 700+ of them from our last trip) PM me if you would like me to send it to you.

Unless someone would like to tell me how to post it here I would not mind doing that. Hope that I was of some help to you.

Enjoy your trip and have a magical day!!!

Hi,

We had Sister Kim. She was pretty good. Hoping to go again in May!!!

Allison an associate

I'm not sure if the gal we had the first time we went there many years ago is still there, but she was the best one we ever had! Her name was Valerie, but she made us call her mom. She was hysterical!

Last trip we had Aunt Cindyrella, and she was pretty good, my daughter even had her sign her autograph book.

Cousin Chris is fantastic! We've never had him as our server, but he's been in the same section before and we've seen his antics and he is definitely a hoot!

I'm voting for Cousin Chris!!! My sister & I had him in October, and he was GREAT!!!

Robyn

we had Uncle Tim too.

We have only been once (so no one to compare him against!!) but we enjoyed the experience so much we are planning to repeat it on our next trip.

Becky

In Augsut we had cousin Rebecca, she was good!!! In November we had Cousin Micky, he was great!! He had the whole room in an uproar!!

Cousin Chris, Cousin Chris, he has worked there for atleast 3 years if not more! His skills at interacting are the best, I've had several others, but there is only one Cousin Chris.

Hula-baloo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter