• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Selection of Magic Bands

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
Long story short - my BFF's family and our family are going to WDW together Dec 2022. It will be their first trip. She wants to purchase Magic Bands to give to the kids this Christmas so that way they can get excited and start saving up their souvenir money, etc.

I looked on shopDisney and the selection was pathetic. Where can I get the best selection of magic bands knowing that we won't have our reservations in place until Jan 2022? Thank you!

Off-topic, kinda - what's the price of MB's to people making reservations? I mean the plain solid color bands with a removable puck that we can put into our old bands?

Off-topic, kinda - what's the price of MB's to people making reservations? I mean the plain solid color bands with a removable puck that we can put into our old bands?

$10. But be aware that at any given time, not all colors of the plain bands are available to guests with reservations. Sometimes the original colors are there and at other times only the newer solid colors show up.

Steve

When do they ship Magic Bands now that we are paying for them? We have two trips booked. One in August and one in December. For the August trip we are staying at Dolphin but in December POR. Can I get my December bands now and use them in August? I have a feeling I know the answer but hope I am wrong.

Magic Bands are shipped within a few days of ordering them. They no longer wait until just before your trip to send them. If you order bands for your December trip now, and they arrive before your August trip, those bands will work for your August trip as well. ALL bands associated with a given MDE account are interchangeable and will work for any trip. Bands are NOT associated with a particular trip or resort reservation.

Steve

$10 for solid colours and up to $25 for some of the fancier new designs. We just purchased a few as part of our reservation for our August trip.

Magic Bands are shipped within a few days of ordering them. They no longer wait until just before your trip to send them. If you order bands for your December trip now, and they arrive before your August trip, those bands will work for your August trip as well. ALL bands associated with a given MDE account are interchangeable and will work for any trip. Bands are NOT associated with a particular trip or resort reservation.

Steve
Thank you so much for this information. It actually made my day.:)

Has anyone seen the pink sparkly band on the reservations site? I really want that one but it is not showing. Wondering if tomorrow will bring more of a selection.

Steve

It’s good they don’t wait until just before your trip, but mine not make it in time regardless.

My magic band was shipped on July 8th from central Florida. On the 19th, it finally made it to Georgia. It’s been in Nevada for the last two days.:headache:>:(

Fortunately, I have plenty of others, but it’s disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter