Best seats on your favorite attraction

SanFranciscoRob

Earning My Ears
Everyone has a favorite seat on their favorite ride (front of Splash Mountain). DW and I are heading to Disney for four days beginning next Thursday and were debating our favorite rides and which seats we like best on each one. What's yours?:)

Soarin': Row 1 in center section
Indiana Jones: front row (because we are short and can't see over others)

Space Mountain - Front Row, nobody ahead of you, lots of windy action. Just ask nicely and the CM will have you stand to the side for a minute or two before accommodating your request.

Front seats for Californian screamin and I like to be at the top of soarin so that there is no feet swinging and dangling at the top of my view.

Front row seats to almost every ride. hard to see in middle row (I'm short)
Big thunder mountain railroad I liked the back part though.

Front row for Indy and Pirates. Front row center section for Soarin'. Back of the log for Splash...

Very back row for Big Thunder
Back row for Star Tours
Front of the boat for Pirates and IASW
And while its not a ride, for fireworks viewing we like to hang out by IASW

Section B row 1 on Soarin. No feet dangle down to obstruct your view

Back row on TOT, it's a holdover from when the back middle seat was the only one with an individual seatbelt though it still has the awesome feeling of having nothing in front of you.

Back row of Screaming and BTMRR. If your in the front row there is a delay while you wait for the back to catch up. Very noticeable on BTMRR. Back row on Splash. I like the safety of having people as a water screen in front of me.

Back row for Big Thunder, front row for space, and I actually like the back row for pirates since there's the taller backrest!

One thing I realized when editing our photos, is that if you are doing PhotoPass+ you want to be in the front for all the rides there are photos for. Otherwise you end up with a stranger, or their hand, arm, hair, etc. blocking the view of you or your fam in pictures. Well worth the extra few minutes to wait for the front.

Front row for all "roller coaster" rides (Space Mountain/Splash Mountain etc.) and back row for all the "up in the air" rides. (Tower of Terror and Soarin)

My favorite ride is GRR, and all the seats are the same on that. I guess my favorite is the one that doesn't get splashed. Lol.

Other than that I cant think of a favorite seat on a spacific ride that I like more than another. I know on the TOT, the back seat on the end is NOT a good seat. DH sat there and every time it dropped, the handle bar there dug into his leg. While everyone else was screaming because of the drop, he was screaming because of the pain. lol.

Back row on TOT, it's a holdover from when the back middle seat was the only one with an individual seatbelt though it still has the awesome feeling of having nothing in front of you.

All seats at DCA version have their own individual seat belt. But the best part of back middle is no seats in front of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter