Best seafood in Orlando?

kristikae

Mouseketeer
We are going in December and want to have some really good seafood (the best we have here in Iowa is Red Lobster). What is the best seafood restaurant in Orlando?

Lots of good places to recommend here:

The Flying Fish (The Boardwalk) and Fulton's Crab House are both quite superb, and then there are Everglades (in the Rosen Center Hotel) and the Ocean Grill on I Drive. Fish Bones is pretty good and the Atlantis restaurant inside the Renaissance Orlando Resort is also one of the best. So much choice.......!

we went to Boston Lobster Feast and had a great dinner! When we first went in 1999 it was in a mall-(not sure of the location) but about 15-20 min from International Drive. When I went back this year, there was one on International Drive and I-192. They must be pretty popular. (My husband says he would go back just for the dinner.) It had all you can eat lobster, shrimp etc. I will try to look up the website later when I have time...I know they have one.

Another vote for Fish Bones - great steaks/seafood, and a great(expensive) wine list.

try Straubs Fine Seafood, 5101 E.Colonial Drive. They were voted best seafood restaurant in Orlando by the readers of The orlando sentinel, and also the best by the papers food critic.

I love seafood. I don't know the answer, but I do know that you guys are making me hungry!!
MICKEYCREAM.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter