best sandwiches?

married2mm

DIS Veteran
Where are they to be found?

In parks or at resorts?

Are they made individually to your specific request at earl of sandwich?

Where else to go?

I also agree Earl of Sandwich and the French Bakery. While at Earl of Sandwich the line was huge but they moved it right along. We all had something different and we enjoyed them.

We love Earl of sandwich, but we also love the sandwiches in Norway, World Showcase, at the bakery. They are really big. DH and I split a sandwich and salad there. My boys like it too, and ask to go back there.

Starring Rolls at DHS has a pre-made turkey and pre-made ham sandwich. I've only had the turkey but it definitely very good. You have to go early though because they only make a certain amount a day. Comes with a drink, chips/fruit, and a choice of one of their yummy bakery items on the DDP. It is one of the best values for a QS lunch in my opinion.

Starring Rolls at DHS has a pre-made turkey and pre-made ham sandwich. I've only had the turkey but it definitely very good. You have to go early though because they only make a certain amount a day. Comes with a drink, chips/fruit, and a choice of one of their yummy bakery items on the DDP. It is one of the best values for a QS lunch in my opinion.

does starring rolls have a seated area?
dmil needs to eat and sit at the same time.:upsidedow

if we were going to earl of sandwich-
dh would be going on his own, and returning to the resort with our orders,
whilst me and dmil will be :happytv: instead of :laundy:

Where are they to be found?

In parks or at resorts?

Are they made individually to your specific request at earl of sandwich?

Where else to go?

As far as TS we enjoy The Plaza at Magic Kingdom. Very reasonable prices and they are really good sandwiches! :goodvibes

Earl of Sandwich Holiday Turkey or Cannonballs (Not sure if that last one is still on the menu anymore).
Be Our Guest has a great carved turkey sandwich and croque mousier (spelling?) if you can get in.

does starring rolls have a seated area? dmil needs to eat and sit at the same time.:upsidedow if we were going to earl of sandwich- dh would be going on his own, and returning to the resort with our orders, whilst me and dmil will be :happytv: instead of :laundy:

Starring rolls has a small outdoor seating area just outside the front door, nothing inside though.

Not sure it is even technically sandwich but we love the spicy chicken and waffle at Sleepy hollow in MK

My favorite sandwich is in all of WDW is at Flametree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom. It's the turkey sandwich with the cranberry. It's amazing and we never leave AK without eating one.

Another vote for Starring Rolls. I usually get the ham, but the turkey is good. I am a huge meat ester, but I really miss the veggie pita they used to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter