• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best rooms of vmk

wich is the best room

• space

• pirates of the caribbean ride (this is a room)

• the people mover (this is a room)

• the ride of no return

• hungry hungry hippos ride

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apeman

going to be CL_Apeman in vmk
i want to know what u think is the best room in vmk can not be your room

I would say KRISCO's Lost. I have wodered around there for a long time, very fun though.

AdioSkater said:
I would say KRISCO's Lost. I have wodered around there for a long time, very fun though.
i will add that to my book of best rooms thank u for telling me that tell me if u have any more :earsboy:

another vote for Krisco's Lost ! Great creativity! Lots of thought and planning went into it! :cool1:

These are some of the rooms that make me laugh!!

Krisco's Lost

House of Bounce

RicksCafe Race Game

and I cannot leave this post without saying I dont mind being in Yavn's tent either!! ;)

Tinkerbelle739 said:
These are some of the rooms that make me laugh!!

Krisco's Lost

House of Bounce

RicksCafe Race Game

and I cannot leave this post without saying I dont mind being in Yavn's tent either!! ;)
i will add them to my book thank u ::MickeyMo

Apeman said:
i want to know what u think is the best room in vmk can not be your room
also wich room is the best wich is the worst and then order them from what u think should be 5 4 3 2 1 ::MickeyMo

I have seen alot of rooms but I dont know what is my favorite. I have decided that from now on I will come up with my own creative ideas. That way I may be in the top 10 rooms on vmk! hate when people copy other peoples rooms which is why there are WAY too many overrated rooms like Find a Gf/Bf, VMK Model Searches, Cafes, and just overall stuff like that. I dunno what you all think but I am tired of seeing so many of those rooms and would like to see more creative, one of a kind rooms out there! Mainly because those ARE the best rooms!

PinkCinderella said:
I have seen alot of rooms but I dont know what is my favorite. I have decided that from now on I will come up with my own creative ideas. That way I may be in the top 10 rooms on vmk! hate when people copy other peoples rooms which is why there are WAY too many overrated rooms like Find a Gf/Bf, VMK Model Searches, Cafes, and just overall stuff like that. I dunno what you all think but I am tired of seeing so many of those rooms and would like to see more creative, one of a kind rooms out there! Mainly because those ARE the best rooms!
i now what u mean there are no new rooms also if anyone has a new room idea u can say it

PinkCinderella said:
i now there are no new rooms if any one has a room idea u can put it on this thread

I tried to find these rooms a couple times.......no luck. Are they on the 'Dis network' (ie can get to from a lobby?)
*I also LOVE krisco's rooms, if I only had that talent (my rooms are lame)
:wave2:

lab_girl said:
I tried to find these rooms a couple times.......no luck. Are they on the 'Dis network' (ie can get to from a lobby?)
*I also LOVE krisco's rooms, if I only had that talent (my rooms are lame)
:wave2:
they are not part of the dis teleport network

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter