Best Rooms/Bldgs at ASMovies?

Last year we stayed in the Dalmations building, Pongo's side. It was VERY close to the food court, pool, bus stop, etc. No more than 2-3 minutes walk at the most! I'm requesting it again for our trip in September! :banana:

Until last year, I think~~~ The prefferred section of ASMO was Fantasia. Its now been expanded to Fantasia, Toy Story, and Dalmations:thumbsup2

The first time we went to WDW we stayed in the ASMo Mighty Ducks building on the right side. It is way out in the boonies at that resort. It just about killed us to walk back after a long day in the parks. Little did we know (because it was our first time) that the ASMu food court and bus drop off was right behind our building. :confused3 If I knew then what I know now we would have gotten off the bus at ASMu and been back in our room in 2 seconds.:rotfl2:

So if you end up in the Mighty Ducks remember what is behind you.

We were there at Christmas a couple years ago and stayed in the Toy Story building, standard view. It was by the Big Cowboy. We were on the parking lot side. We were a short walk to pool, food court, and laundry. Even being by the parking lot was great. When we got back after a long day in a park it was a short walk to our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter