best rooms at vwl

slurpeeman

Earning My Ears
Hi my family and I are staying at the lodge in the begining of october. We have booked a 2 bedroom. Can anyone recomend a particular room or area. Thanks in advance.
Jim

Hey Jim

Welcome to the DIS! We own at VWL and stayed there several times, but only once in a 2 bed. The room we had was on the corner just above Sturdy Branches. It would be very hit or miss to get one of those rooms, but you have 4 chances as these particular layouts of 2 beds occupy the 2nd through 5th floors. To call and ask for this upfront would be too specific of a request IMO. I would wait til you get to the Lodge, and as you are checking in, see if there are any of these available. If not, dont sweat it, because any of the 2 beds are great!

Have fun!

We've always requested non-smoking, pool view and have never been disappointed. We like the pool view but I know many really like the peacefulness of the wooded view. Whatever you end up with I'm sure you will love it there, it's gorgeous!!

We like the pool view as well but there aren't many of those rooms so you need to get lucky to get one.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter