Best rides/lands in MK for after lunch??

gymbomominNC

Mouseketeer
We are doing a rope drop morning and another day starting around 12:00 @ MK in 1 week. DS is 9yo and DD is 5yo. I am trying to figure out my touring plan for those days. What would be my best bet for which rides/lands to tour after lunch? Would you hit all the fast pass rides on the rope drop day?? What about doing princesses for autographs-early or late day? We are staying for Wishes on out late day and plan on leaving after afternoon parage on the early day. Any advice would be welcomed.

We are doing a rope drop morning and another day starting around 12:00 @ MK in 1 week. DS is 9yo and DD is 5yo. I am trying to figure out my touring plan for those days. What would be my best bet for which rides/lands to tour after lunch? Would you hit all the fast pass rides on the rope drop day?? What about doing princesses for autographs-early or late day? We are staying for Wishes on out late day and plan on leaving after afternoon parage on the early day. Any advice would be welcomed.

Do Fantasyland first on RD day and avoid it on your noon arival day. I don't have a place to recommend on the noon day, but MK is the best park to arrive at mid day imo because it has so many popular attractions and they are so spread out.

FP will be equally valuable on both days, get one as soon as you arrive and watch your windows for availability to get the next.

We mix in our autographs as we tour/roam the parks - we don't plan for them, but when we're in a certain area of the park we note the locations for characters and check the lines - if the waits look reasonable, the kids get in line. I defintely wouldn't spend time in an autograph line early in the morning when wait times for rides will be the best.

kids want to do rides in Fantasyland I would head there first. Dumbo is probably easier with the new queuing system but the load rate is slow so the wait will grow throughout the day. Peter Pan is another ride that is good to hit early if you want to ride it.

If there are two adults, one could run to Space Mountain, Splash Mountain or BTMRR for fastpasses while the kid(s) are riding Dumbo. I would work my way through the fastpass rides that you want to do as soon as you are able to get additional fastpasses. BTW the princess fastpasses were disconnected from the system last year so you can get those at any time.

The crowds will begin to grow before and after lunch and depending on the time of year it could get hot. This is a good time to go to The Enchanted Tiki Room, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, Mickey's Philharmagic or Country Bear Jamboree if you want to see them. The lines are usually not long and there is air conditioning.

I am sure DH wouldn't mind going after somes FPs while we are on Small World because I am not sure I could hog tie him and get him on that again...LOL! Thanks for the input PPs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter