best rides at MK

bigdreamer10

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering what everyone's opinions are for the best and worst rides at MK? What things are must see and what is ok to skip over?

I was just wondering what everyone's opinions are for the best rides at MK?

Mickey's Philharmagic
Splash Mtn.
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mtn.
Space Mtn.
Peter Pan's Flight
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

That would depend on who you ask! My 5 yo niece thought Small world and Stitch were just great! I would rather pluck my eyes then go on them again!

My DH and I love Splash, Haunted mansion, and Peter pan (only with Fp!)

It's not exactly a ride, but my family loves Tom Sawyer Island. We're not usually amusement park people (we make and exception for Disney!) so the laid back, woodsy, and uncrowded atmosphere is our oasis of calm. We might visit a couple times a day to recharge. Pirates, Space Ranger Spin, People Mover, the Little Mermaid, and Winnie the Pooh are the other must-do rides for our family.

Depending on the age groups, the rides would differ.
I'm 16, and I enjoy the mountains (Splash, Space and Big Thunder), the Carousel, The Peoplemover (TTA), Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jungle Cruise and Philharmagic. :thumbsup2

I think if ten people answer, you'll get ten different opinions.

That said, some of my favorites: Peter Pan, TTA, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Laugh Floor, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, enchanted Tiki Room.

Things I don't even bother with anymore: Teacups, Indy Speedway, Tom Sawyer's Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, Stitch's great escape. (Though my ds LOVES stitch and I'm sure I'll have to sit through it on our next trip since dh isn't coming this time.)

bigdreamer10 said:
I was just wondering what everyone's opinions are for the best and worst rides at MK? What things are must see and what is ok to skip over?

My favs are ppl. mover, peterpan, and splash mountain.

brockash said:
My favs are ppl. mover, peterpan, and splash mountain.

Things to skip...Stitches Great Escape and I think Buzz is probably one of the most boring rides in Disney...my kids love it though.

Buzz Lightyear
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Carousel of Progress
Haunted Mansion

My favorites are People Mover, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Splash Mountain, and Tom Sawyer Island.

Least favorites are Country Bears, Stitch, and Carousel of Progress.

Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain RR
Pirates
Philharmagic
Haunted Mansion

Worst...Country bears

I consider all the rides at MK to be very good. But the best rides are the mountain rides (big thunder, splash, and space).

Mickey's Philharmagic
Splash Mtn.
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mtn.
Space Mtn.
Peter Pan's Flight

I would remove: Space Mountain

I would add: It's a small world, Carousel of Progress (without little children), Laugh Floor (an attraction, not a ride)

It really depends on who you ask. Some people love the classic rides, others don't. That being said, we always make sure we ride the following, both for me and our 2 small kids:

Pirates
Aladdins carpets
Big thunder railroad
Haunted mansion
Small world
Peter Pan
Phillharmagic
Little mermaid
Buzz light year
People mover

My kids also like dumbo and the barnstormer, sometimes Winnie the Pooh

Splash Mt., HM, PotC, Philharmagic, Small World, BTMR.
Haven't been on PP but I feel like it would be in that list if I had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter