• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Ride in all the parks?

in MK # 1 Splash Mountain #2 Philharmagic(highly recomended) :thumbsup2 #3 thunder mountain
in EC #1 Soarin` #2 Test track #3 The seas ( im a fish person) :)
in Ak #1 Everest #2 Kilimanjaro Safari #3 Dinosaur

for some reason ive never been to mgm :confused3 (Ill have to get over there soon!!! )

over all i pick Splash Mountain Its Disney at its best by far

I have to agree.

We did Soarin' 7 times.

I say Soarin', if someone asked what attraction they MUST DO, is the one I would say.

In Magic Kingdom I say Wishes...it's not a ride but it's the most impressive thing there (and that's saying a lot considering how wonderful the Magic Kingdom is)

In Disney-MGM Studios I say the Great Movie Ride.

And in Animal Kingdom I think that Dinosaur is a must ride.

So Dinosaur, Soarin', Great Movie Ride and Wishes. :)

Oh, wow, this is really difficult!

There are so many, many wonderful rides at each of the parks. And there are so many different types of rides, that it's very hard to compare them!

But I'd have to say that the most impressive ride, to me, was Expedition Everest.

As a coaster, it's very, very good. But with the story line, theming, and animatronics, it's simply stunning - and quintessentially Disney.

Rock N Roller coaster. We get there for EMH and once rode it 15 times before the crowd got too bad. The CM's let us sneak through the back way when they saw we were riding it over and over. I love those people.:love:
Soarin is a great ride but Rock N is better IMO

I love Peter Pan...it's been my favorite for years.
My other favorites are:
Buzz Lightyear, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Everest.

I think Everest is the first Roller Coaster they have ever done right.

As far as non-rides
Muppets 3-D Vision, I am a huge sucker for the muppets
and Soarin' which I think is super neat.

1. Tower of Terror
2. Expedition Everest
3 Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Those are some of the best rides there.

That's hard to pick just one for each park!

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
MGM: Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl

Those are the ones that I couldn't possibly live without, but I have many, many, many more that I MUST ride atleast twice on each trip!

I gotta gotta gotta say: Expedition Everest if your kids are young or not into roller coasters then i woukld say phillarof magic :cheer2:

Hmm...

Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Philarmagic
Epcot: Soarin'
MGM: Rockin' Rollercoaster
AK: Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest!

Show: Fantasmic or Cirque du Soliel

Country Bear Jamboree!

We love Soarin'. It is a thrilling ride and we never miss it, but nothing about the ride says "Disney" except for the ending. My "one ride" would have to be something that is not just exhilarating, but uniquely Disney.

Many of the previous posters pointed out some rides with great Disney theming (e.g., Splash Mountain, POTC, PPF). Jamboree is a vintage WDW attraction that can be enjoyed by every visitor to the park (no height requirements like Splash or Soarin' and no health restrictions for people with heart or back conditions), it has classic WDW audio animatronics and creativity, and has great audience participation -- guests clapping along to the songs, and I have even seen kids singing along with "Davey Crockett." Many of these traits are also shared by "It's a Small World," which may be the most iconic WDW attraction.

Of course, who would want to be limited to just one attraction? Enjoy them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter