Best reward cards for disney trips

Trixster

Mouseketeer
I just thought that I would seek the views of everyone as to which reward cards are best for saving up for future disney holidays.

For instance which is the best credit card to earn miles or other related disney rewards. What about supermarket reward cards such a tesco - do any give you the opportunity to to buy park tickets etc with reward points. As I travel a fair amount on business, are there any hotel reward cards which would be useful?

Thanks

You need to have a look on Money Saving Expert for info like that.

If you travel on business and stay in main stream hotels, then join their loyalty scheme, as you may be able to earn points on your stays, and then you can use those for stays in Orlando.

For all things related to Tesco have a look at Paid to Shop. You can now only use £700 per person against your VA holiday, so you are better off doing DIY as its cheaper in the long run.

ON paid to shop there is a thread about holiday schemes and there is some sort of reward for 1 business class flight when you take out a BA amex card I think. Never done it myself.

There is also quidco, which is a cashback site, for all your on-line shopping and you earn money against your purchases. I use this for everything I can, and so far have 342.00 paid out, but that;s over 3 years.

MSE is your best bet, for all the tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter