• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best resteraunt for rowdy 20-somethings

Emwit27

Mouseketeer
This is an odd question, but I figured if anyone would know it would be the people on this board.

The day before my wedding I am having a 'girl's day' with my bridesmaids. We are going to be hanging out in Epcot all day, watch Illuminations and then head off to PI. I want to make ADR's somewhere in Epcot or the surrounding resorts. We are looking for some place with good food, good drinks and a laid back atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Bahama Breeze is great if you don't mind eating offsite. It's not far from DTD either.

Rose & Crown, Marrakesh, maybe the Biergarten. Possibly Teppanyaki.

I'd say yes to Rose & Crown, where you could also watch Illuminations. As for the Marrakesh and Teppanyaki, no for a rowdy crowd. Laid back .. yes, wild and crazy .. no.

Oops, sorry I didn't read your post thoroughly and was going to suggest Raglan Road in DTD. If you're looking for something at Epcot, my vote would be for Rose and Crown.

Take a freindship boat to Boardwalk and eat at ESPN. It's a sport bar, and it's loud enough to absorb any "hoots and hollers" you girls can throw out there!

Congrats on your wedding!

I was also going to suggest Raglan Road at DTD, btu if you are looking for something at or near Epcot, how about Big RIver Grill on the Boardwalk. I have read some negative reviews for it, but my DBF and I love it. It has a laid back atmosphere in my opinion, and that way you could also take a nice walk on the Boardwalk! Plus, they have Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance on the Boardwalk in case you didn't want to trek over to PI. Let us know what you decide, and have a wonderful wedding! :cool1:

Biergarden. Large tables, music and entertainment, big beers, all you can eat. If you want a lively time, my suggestion is to go here.

I agree with ModestMouse, Rose and Crown or Biergarten would be great for lively drinking groups. At Rose and Crown, you may be able to sit outside and see Illuminations too!! Good luck and Congratulations.

This is an odd question, but I figured if anyone would know it would be the people on this board.

The day before my wedding I am having a 'girl's day' with my bridesmaids. We are going to be hanging out in Epcot all day, watch Illuminations and then head off to PI. I want to make ADR's somewhere in Epcot or the surrounding resorts. We are looking for some place with good food, good drinks and a laid back atmosphere. Any suggestions?

I vote ESPN too, or maybe House of Blues once you get to DTD, kind of a kick start to the P.I. evening. Whatever you decide, have fun! :cool1:

I'd vote for Raglan Road at DTD...but if you want something fun Kimonos at the Swan has karaoke great drinks and is very relaxed

Thanks everyone! I definately have my eye on Raglan Road...or I may send the boys there to party! I appreciate everyone's help.

I'm also considering Jellyrolls now for post-Illuminations entertainment. Disney...so many options! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter