Best restaurants in epcot.

Yes, the menu does look great. Unfortunately the actual food is tasteless and the service is poor. I don't know how this happens when they do such a good job at lunch. I'm guessing they have two different kitchen managers.
Unfortunately, I would have to agree with this. Our last two dinners there, (and by "last" I really do mean "last") were quite sub-par in comparison to the cost.

We have had dinner at Chefs 3 years in a row. Never had a bad meal. loved the duck and short ribs last year.
I ordered the short ribs. What I was served was a slab of Chuck Roast cooked Pot Roast Style. Not terrible, per se, but the meat was definitely not "Short Ribs". It was placed over plain noodles. The entire meal looked like hospital food. My daughter had the duck and it was overcooked. The meal wasn't "get up and leave" bad. But in relation to the price paid, it was very disappointing. I would much rather split a couple of pizzas at Via Napoli for a third of the price.

OP: If you are still at WDW and reading this, if you are in Epcot or DHS and want a great meal, take the boat over to the Dolphin and dine at bluezoo. They almost always have room for walk-ups, and the quality of the food is on a whole other level than what you will find in the parks. The 7 minute boat ride is time well spent.

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with this. Our last two dinners there, (and by "last" I really do mean "last") were quite sub-par in comparison to the cost.

I ordered the short ribs. What I was served was a slab of Chuck Roast cooked Pot Roast Style. Not terrible, per se, but the meat was definitely not "Short Ribs". It was placed over plain noodles. The entire meal looked like hospital food. My daughter had the duck and it was overcooked. The meal wasn't "get up and leave" bad. But in relation to the price paid, it was very disappointing. I would much rather split a couple of pizzas at Via Napoli for a third of the price.

OP: If you are still at WDW and reading this, if you are in Epcot or DHS and want a great meal, take the boat over to the Dolphin and dine at bluezoo. They almost always have room for walk-ups, and the quality of the food is on a whole other level than what you will find in the parks. The 7 minute boat ride is time well spent.

Yes the bluezoo is a good spot.

While you can't get more subjective than to ask for the 'best' restaurant, I'll just go with M. Paul's. There are certainly better restaurants elsewhere in WDW, I'll still venture that it is the best of the bunch inside the park. There's only one restaurant that our family would classify as terrible. The rest range from fair to average. Not bad, just not great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter