Best Restaurants in Disneyland

Reberella

Mouseketeer
So this isn't DisneyWorld related, but I was wondering what the best places to eat in Disneyland are? Quick-service or sit down, it doesn't matter but I'll only be there for 3 days so I need to know where to find the best food!

You would probably be better served to put this in the Disneyland forum, but I can answer with my opinion:
DCA:
QS:
Medetreannean grill (sorry forget the exact name) in Paradise Pier
Taste Pilots
Fiddler and Fife (Starbucks) has good food too
Flo's V8 Cafe

Ice Cream: Giradelli's (much better than the one on Buena Vista Street and they give free samples of chocolate)

TS:
Carthay Circle (expensive, but not to be missed and I strongly recommend the World of Color dining package here)

Ariel's grotto and Wine Country Trattoria are both good as well, just no where as amazing as Carthay Circle.

DL:
QS:
Hungry Bear Cafe
River Belle Terrace
Holly Jolly Bakery
Plaza Inn (Note: breakfast is a character TS buffet that is pretty good as well and can often get you into the park early)

TS:
Cafe Orleans
Big Thunder Ranch BBQ (or whatever it is being called this week and depending on when you ar going, it may not be open due to construction)
Carnation Cafe

Many will say Blue Bayou, but lately the service has declined to the point where I don't think it's worth it. I mean, I literally had to ask for a manager to get a refill on my drink and it had free refills.

Hotels:
DLH:
QS:
Tangaroa Terrace (in my opinion this is a not to be missed location, has unique food offerings, is delicious and reasonably priced comparatively speaking).

TS:
Steakhouse 55 (expensive, but good)
Goofy's Kitchen

PCH:
TS:
PCH Grill (Breakfast is a character meal, but isn't that great, dinner here is delicious though).

GCH:
QS:
Whitewater Snacks (much more than just snacks, reasonably priced, great food and service. Has easy access from DCA as well)

TS:
Story Tellers (Breakfast is a decent character meal, lunch an dinner is good, but I recommend avoiding the buffet and getting the A La Carte items instead)

Downtown Disney:
QS:
Earl of Sandwhich
Napolini
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express
La Brea Bakery Express

TS:
La Brea Bakery
Catal
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Naples
Rain Forest Cafe (if you have one near where you live, it is the same thing, but if you don't, it is a fun restaurant and they do accept te Landry's card).
Tortilla Joes (Many disagree, but we like it)

Note: Many of these locations are run by the Patina Group and if you sign up for their birthday club (free to join), you get a $30 certificate that is valid from when you receive it up to 60 days after your birthday. If your birthday is in the current month, they send the certificate instantly when you sign up or close to it.

Well, unlike WDW, Disneyland doesn't really have established and good restaurants everywhere you turn. The food choices are pretty restricted, and their dining plan is again not nearly as good as WDW. I am a really picky eater so I haven't eaten at any sit down place like Blue Bayou, but it is highly rated with their French cuisine. Some quick service places I ate at were Pinnochio's Village Haus(they had pizza) and that was in Fantasyland in DL, The Hungry Bear(Critter Country and they have hamburgers and chicken), the Plaza Inn(Main Street USA and they have good chicken). I do know that when you get down there that basically you don't need a massive reservation time out if you're going to do sit down. The restaurants typically aren't as popular as WDW, as most people just eat after they leave the park. So basically, you can eat anywhere you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter