Best Restaurant to end the Vacation?

We spent our last night at Hoop Dee Doo a couple of times. It's a fun way to wrap up a trip.

A lot depends on ages of your party, are you looking for lunch or dinner, are you visiting a park that day, do you want in or out of a park?

In my case (2 adults on a girlfriend's road trip), on our final day we planned to leave mid-day (driving home) and weren't going to a park. We slept in, then had an early reservation for lunch at Sanaa. We took our time, sampled and shared several apps, an entree and a dessert. It was great having a view of the savannah with giraffes, zebra and other animals during lunch. After lunch we visited the viewing area here and also the ones at AK Lodge. It was like a mini AK park visit.

Our last 2 visits we did Hollywood n vines buffet, which besides the characters is actually a very good buffet. Then its off to rope drop & a quick run to Toy Story for Fast passes and meet the Dw & kids on line, to ride twice before we head back to Jersey...LoL

A lot depends on ages of your party, are you looking for lunch or dinner, are you visiting a park that day, do you want in or out of a park?

In my case (2 adults on a girlfriend's road trip), on our final day we planned to leave mid-day (driving home) and weren't going to a park. We slept in, then had an early reservation for lunch at Sanaa. We took our time, sampled and shared several apps, an entree and a dessert. It was great having a view of the savannah with giraffes, zebra and other animals during lunch. After lunch we visited the viewing area here and also the ones at AK Lodge. It was like a mini AK park visit.

We are 2 adults me and my aut and my 2 childreen 13 girl and 10 boy in park for dinner

Victoria and Albert's. It will be an experience all will remember for many years.

It's a dinner at either Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare. DD is a ham when it comes to the characters so we can't depart without one last character meal! We have dinner at both buffets on each trip but one of the two always ends our trip for us! As of late, it's been CM - nothing like a send off from the Fab 5!

For some reason we always do Japan (Teppan Edo) on our last night. Our last day always consists of park hopping (start at MK, go to HS for the ToT and Aerosmith, and then to Epcot for a nightcap). We don't get a reservation and we have never had a problem walking up and getting a table quickly. :)

Oh yes its very expensive. $125 per person, not including tip....alcohol....or tax. Wine pairing is $60 pp. Cha-ching!!!

Plus the last thing you want to be doing on your last night is dressing up, and filling up on the 7-10 courses. V&As is definitely better suited for early on in the trip when you can relax and you probably haven't expanded the belt buckle yet :lmao:

I am sure there are also positives to visiting V&As on the last night, but IMHO, they are outweighed by the negatives:)

On our departure day, if we have a flight late enough to allow lunch, we always go to Beaches and Cream to end with a great burger and split a No Way Jose. If lunch is not possible then we're off to Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast.

We are 2 adults me and my aut and my 2 childreen 13 girl and 10 boy in park for dinner

Oh, I guess I was no help at all then! LOL!
Someone else with kids is sure to give better suggestions.

We always do California Grill or Yachtsmans but with the kids you might want to consider the castle or maybe Coral Reef. The indoor tank is pretty impressive if you've never seen it.

We've ended with dinner at the castle and Chef Mickey's in the past. This December I'm hoping to score a resv. at O'Hana's. Have never been there before and can't wait to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter