Best Restaurant on Dream

zurekgirl

Mouseketeer
If you could eat dinner at Enchanted Garden, Royal Palace or Animator's Palate, and only could eat at one, which would you choose? :confused3

Why?

My favorite was Animator's Palette for the food and atmosphere. My least favorite was Enchanted Garden, though it's still very good.

team remy!!

:)

food wise, i think i liked royal palace the most? we actually didn't eat at EG this time - we were at remys! animators - well, we didn't enjoy the show, it was kind of intrusive? anyways, all the food we had the whole trip was just wonderful - but i think i liked RP the most.

team remy!!

:)

food wise, i think i liked royal palace the most? we actually didn't eat at EG this time - we were at remys! animators - well, we didn't enjoy the show, it was kind of intrusive? anyways, all the food we had the whole trip was just wonderful - but i think i liked RP the most.

I also loved Remy's and Palo's. You really can't go wrong with any of the restaurants.

This is such a subjective question....you will get many different answers as each person has their own likes and dislikes.

MJ

If you could eat dinner at Enchanted Garden, Royal Palace or Animator's Palate, and only could eat at one, which would you choose? :confused3

Why?

That's easy! Animator's Palate for the win!! We all like the atmosphere and the menu... The Trio of Veal was amazing! It was sooo soft! :goodvibes

Enchanted Garden is my second favorite. The atmosphere was just OK and the menu was also just ok. I liked the Scallops though :)

Royal Palace? If it weren't for the Grand Marnier Souffle, I can probably skip this restaurant on our next cruise on the Dream. The food was just meh... I had to skip out on appetizer because I just didn't like any of them... The Cream of Asparagus soup was nice though! :thumbsup2

The pirate night menu wasn't the best either... I think I'd rather skip that too!

I'm confused. I thought every dining room served the same menu. Do they each have separate kitchens?

Thanks guys!!! I guess I should have given you all a bit more background. Hubby and I snagged Remy and Palo ressies on our upcoming 3 day. Which means we will only visit one rotational Resturant. I've been looking at menus and trip reports, I know it's all subjective but I just thought I'd ask the question. I know even if we made a request, that's not a sure thing. But I keep eyeing those menus and I swear they all look amazing!

Just thought the question, although subjective, (if you could only eat at one) was an interesting conversation starter. :flower3:

so who has dined at Palo's? How does it compare to the Wonder? I especially love the brunch!

Thanks guys!!! I guess I should have given you all a bit more background. Hubby and I snagged Remy and Palo ressies on our upcoming 3 day. Which means we will only visit one rotational Resturant. I've been looking at menus and trip reports, I know it's all subjective but I just thought I'd ask the question. I know even if we made a request, that's not a sure thing. But I keep eyeing those menus and I swear they all look amazing!

Just thought the question, although subjective, (if you could only eat at one) was an interesting conversation starter. :flower3:

We are kinda in the same boat...I will be traveling concierge and will for sure be doing Remy. I will need to request which restaurant I don't want....Ugh!!! Tough one!!!

Engle Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in my thinking!

So back to original question-- if you could only dine at one (excluding Palo and Remy) which would it be?

Thanks!!

That's easy! Animator's Palate for the win!! We all like the atmosphere and the menu... The Trio of Veal was amazing! It was sooo soft! :goodvibes

Enchanted Garden is my second favorite. The atmosphere was just OK and the menu was also just ok. I liked the Scallops though :)

Royal Palace? If it weren't for the Grand Marnier Souffle, I can probably skip this restaurant on our next cruise on the Dream. The food was just meh... I had to skip out on appetizer because I just didn't like any of them... The Cream of Asparagus soup was nice though! :thumbsup2

The pirate night menu wasn't the best either... I think I'd rather skip that too!

I would rate these restaurants exatly the same way. Animator's Palate was our favorite on the Dream, although we try to avoid it on the Magic. Enchanted Garden was cool, especially since we got to sit in one of the round booths. We liked Royal Palace the least, which was surprising, as Lumiere's was our favorite on the Magic. I would choose either AP or EG.

Lauri

Animator's Palate for us. We really enjoyed the food and the show. We were just two adults and had no problem ignoring the parts of the show that we weren't interested in (swinging napkins) much like we do at character meals in the parks.

Enchanted Garden was our least favorite. We found the tables to be very crowded. The table next to us was perpendicular to our table and the back of one chair at that table was probably 8 inches from me. Also, we found it to be extremely cold. It was hard to appreciate the food in this atmosphere.

Royal Palace was the middle for us. We had both pirate night and our final night there. The food was good enough but it doesn't stand out in my mind.

For our next cruise we have requested to be in Animator's Palate twice and we are planning to skip Enchanted Garden.

Whatever you do, enjoy!

AP for the entertainment...I thought the food on the Dream was mediocre unlike the Wonder..so if you don't care about seeing Crush or don't have any kids, you should just skip the rotational and book Remy twice..or Palo for that matter...just my opinion.

have an awesome time!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter