Best restaurant in Downtown Disney?

2010 Planet Hollywood and house of blues where our favorite. Today i would still say they still our favorites but would add t-Rex and the earl of sandwich. T-Rex that same element that planet Hollywood has. That great theming,matter of fact if i had to measure t-Rex and planet Hollywood together, t-Rex would win by a hair. There french onion soup would push t-Rex just a over the edge.

Why eat someplace that's in about every city?

Check out Ragland Rd or Portobello for a nice TS experience or Earl of Sandwich for a lunch or light dinner. :)

They don't have Earl of Sandwich in every city?

Wolfgang puck express and earl of sandwich are good inexpensive ones. house of blues is good too!

no u cant see wishes from downtown

Paradiso 37 has great food and drinks, and is consistently overlooked. I've never seen a crowd there, so if you don't feel like making ADRs of waiting for a table, this is a good pick.

I enjoy T-Rex much more than others seem to. :laughing: Though it's owned by the same folks as RFC, I like the menu choices much more here.

Wolfgang Puck Express is a great value for the money, and has a very extensive menu that offers something for all tastes.

Everyone on the boards seems to love Raglan Road. The menu doesn't appeal to me at all so I don't think we'll ever give it a try.

We've eaten more meals at House of Blues than I care to admit, simply because it's my favorite local concert venue and eating there allows you to "pass the line". But I would never, ever go there for the food alone. Even with the new Aaron Sanchez menu.

Like that you posted this Q. I'd like to try Bongo's. But I love Rainforest Cafe, but I go to the one in Niagara Falls so I don't go to the one in DTD much anymore. I LOVE the Turkey Wrap w/ ranch instead of ceaser. Yum!! Wish I could have it for lunch right now. :goodvibes
T-rex was fun & I enjoyed a cotton candy martini. :love:
The atmosphere of these 2 places are like being on a ride.

Someone said spicy so I just hit up Allears.net This might be a great place to try! YUM!!!

Paradiso 37 menu:

Starters
Caribbean Crab and Fish Fritters - Crab Meat, Shrimp & Fish Combined with Bell Peppers & Cilantro. Coconut Lime Dipping Sauce $9.50

North American Corn Dogs - Bite-sized Corn Dogs Fried to a Golden Brown. Served with Honey Dijon Mustard Dipping Sauce $8.50

Chorizo & Beef Skewers - (serves 2) Spicy Chorizo & Marinated Beef Skewers. Served with Chimichurri Pita Bread, Marinated Mushrooms & Citrus Yogurt Sauce $15.99

Quesadillas - Flour Tortillas Stuffed with your Choice of Steak or Chicken. Topped with Imported Cheeses and Served with Sour Cream and Pico de Gallo $12.99

Shrimp Ceviche - lime juice, tangy tomato sauce, fresh chilies, cucumber and Avocado $9.75

Mac & Cheese Bites - crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, served with a jalapeno and cilantro dipping sauce $8.50

Chili Con Carne - slow cooked ground beef with onions, peppers and Chiles. Topped with Imported Cheeses and served with corn tortilla chips $7.00

P-37 Nachos (serves 2) - corn tortilla chips, queso fundido, chili, queso fresco, sour cream, pico de gallo, jalapenos $13.99

Central American Crazy Corn - Fire roasted corn on the cob topped with a spicy yellow pepper sauce and importedl cheeses $8.50

P-37 Salads, Sandwiches and Burgers
Skewered Shrimp & Jicama Orange Salad - Three Jumbo Skewered Shrimp with Mixed Greens Tossed with Orange Segments, Jicama, Dried Apricots, Raisins, Toasted Almond and Pumpkin Seeds in a Prickly Pear Vinaigrette $16.99; side salad without Shrimp $6.99

Grilled Chicken Tortilla Salad - mixed greens tossed with roasted corn, diced tomatoes, crispy tortilla chips and Queso fresco in a citrus vinaigrette $13.99; side salad without chicken $5.99

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - a crispy romaine lettuce tossed with toasted croutons, parmesan cheese and homemade Caesar dressing. Topped with seasoned grilled chicken breast $13.99; side salad without chicken $5.99

Bacon and Pineapple Burger - 8 ounce grilled and topped with smoked gouda, grilled pineapple, honey glazed bacon, borracho beans, serrano slaw . Served on toasted bun with P-37 fries $14.99

Grilled Chicken Sandwich - grilled chicken breast, bacon, P-37 guacamole, queso fresco, Borracho beans, serrano slaw, toasted bun, with P-37 fries $14.99

Jalapeno Burger - 8-oz. Burger Grilled & Topped with Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole, Marinated Jalapenos & Pico de Gallo. Served on a Toasted Bun with P-37 Fries $14.99

Blackened Mahi Mahi Sliders - Lettuce & Tomato, Aji Amarillo, toasted Brioche Buns with P-37 Fries $13.99

Paradiso 37 Cheeseburger - 8-oz. Burger Grilled & Topped with Cheddar Cheese, Onions, Lettuce & Tomato, Borracho beans, serrano slaw, toasted bun, with P-37 fries. $13.99

Platters from the Americas
Enchiladas - chicken or beef, corn tortillas with your choice of guajillo or mole verde sauces. Served with cilantro rice and black beans. $14.99

Baja Fish Tacos - crispy seasonal fish, roasted corn salsa, lime crema, spicy slaw, tortilla salad $14.99

Burritos - Choice of Grilled Chicken or Beef, flour tortilla, h Sauteed Peppers, Squash, Red Onions, Imported Cheeses, Sweet Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Cilantro Rice and Black Beans $14.99.

Chilean Style Salmon - Fire Roasted Salmon Served with Roasted Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables $20.99

Colombian Style Crispy Hen - marinated with onions, garlic, lemon and cilantro, fresh Citrus Marmalade and Served with Grilled Corn Cakes and Roasted Seasonal Vegetables $19.99

Char Broiled Filet Mignon - roasted seasonal vegetables, grilled corn cakes $29.99

Seared Seasonal Fish - lemon vinaigrette, shaved garden vegetables, grilled corn cakes $23.99

Citrus BBQ Pork Ribs - Slow Roasted, Fall-Off-the-Bone Ribs Topped P-37 Tangy BBQ Sauce. Served with Serrano Slaw $22.99

Argentinean Skirt Steak - grilled skirt steak topped with caramelized onions and Chimichurri sauce served with P-37 fries $23.99

Combo Plates
Surf & Turf Paradiso 37 Style - grilled BBQ shrimp and Argentinean skirt steak, corn on the cob, roasted seasonal vegetables, grilled Corn Cakes $25.99

From the Sea Platter - fire roasted salmon, baja fish taco, shrimp ceviche, tortilla salad $19.99

From the Land Platter - Grilled Skirt steak, spicy chorizo skewers, chicken flauas, black beans, and cilantro rice $20.99

Chips, Dips and Queso
Mexican Dipping Trio - Chunky Guacamole, Chili con Carne & Spinach Queso Dips. Served with Corn Tortilla Chips $7.99

Guacamole - homemade, chunky fresh avocado with Fresh Tomato, Lime & Cilantro. Served with Corn Tortilla Chips. Regular: $4.99 - Large: $7.99

Chips and Salsa - corn torilla chips with housemade fire roasted tomato salsa $3.99

Salsa Trio - pineapple salsa, tomatillo salsa Verde, and fire roasted salsa diablo. Served with corn tortilla chips $7.99

Paradiso 37 Queso - Imported Cheeses Flavored with Spinach, Cilantro, Peppers, Chiles & Onions. Served with Corn Tortilla Chips $8.50

Street Bites for Little Tykes
PB & J Triple Stack - built with layers of creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on crustless bread. Served with applesauce $6.99

Double Dog - grilled hot dog and corn dog bites served with creamy mac & cheese and fresh carrot & celery sticks $6.99

Mexican Crispy Corn Shell Tacos - Stuffed with Chicken or Beef with Lettuce, Tomatoes & Cheeses. Served with Black Beans and Cilantro Rice $6.99

Kids Mini Cheeseburgers - Served on a Fresh Baked Buns and Topped with Cheddar Cheese. Served with Fresh Carrot and Celery Sticks $6.99

Chicken Fingers - Lightly Breaded and Fried to Golden Brown. Served with Applesauce and Fresh Carrot & Celery Sticks $6.99

Grilled Fish - Served with Creamy Mac & Cheese and Roasted Carrots $6.99

Grilled Chicken - Served with Creamy Mac & Cheese Roasted Carrots $6.99

Add Fries $0.99
Add a Tyke's Drink $1.50

Sweets from the Americas
Paradiso 37 Chocolate Stack - Layers of Decadent Chocolate Cake and Creamy Chocolate Mousse Served on a Bed of Warm Caramel Sauce. Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and Rainbow Sprinkled Whipped Cream $7.99

Churros & Sopapillas Combo - Dusted with Cinnamon Sugar and Served with Caramel & Chocolate Sauces $5.99

Mini Ice Cream Cones - four waffle cones of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and cookies & cream ice creams, topped with sprinkles $6.99

Tres Leches - Layers of White Cake Soaked in Sweet Milks and Layered with Fresh Strawberry Mousse. Topped with Meringue and Served with Fresh Seasonal Fruit $5.99

Seasonal Fruit Empanadas - Housemade Bite Size Empanadas Filled with Seasonal Fruit and Dusted in Powdered Sugar. Served Warm and Crispy with Caramel and Fresh Fruit Marmalade Dipping Sauces $6.99

I checked out Raglan Road's menu and I wasn't really impressed with anything on it so I probably will never eat there. I've heard some really great things about it though.

I did enjoy Rainforest Cafe when we were there a few weeks ago. I LOVE Bongos also!

We don't have an Earl of Sandwich in our city either.

I actually had a reservation for Paradiso, but had to cancel once we got to DW because we would not make it on time.

Another vote for T-Rex. Food is good and the kids love seeing all the dino's!!

i really liked T-rex surprisingly & ghireadelli for ice cream. I was underwhelmed by house of blues & earl of sandwich.Raglan road is a really cool place too. :)

WINGS: not @ DTD but @ ESPN club @ the Boardwalk. That was the 1stthing that popped in to my mind. I don't know for DTD.:confused3

We are pretty simple eaters but we love EoS, WPE and T-Rex. Usually try to make a stop at Goofys Candy Co and Ghiradelli as well.

What's the best restaurant in Downtown Disney?

Some examples of the "style" that we like - Uno's, Giordano's, Olive Garden, Green Mill, Chile's.

Also - can you see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from Downtown Disney?

Rain Forest cafe the best and then T-Rex also House of blues is good:thumbsup2

We LOVED Fulton's. So much so that we ate there twice during our recent trip. We also loved Raglan Road. We would do both again in a heartbeat! Good luck deciding. Oh, Ghiradelli's for dessert is amazing too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter