Best restaurant at Epcot resorts

wfjeff

Mouseketeer
Staying at Boardwalk for first time. New to the Epcot resort area and looking for suggestions for great new TS options to try out. I am assuming that the 3 Disney resorts are all easy to walk to forcan evening meal.

If you like seafood, and specifically crab legs, try Cape May at the Beach Club. My family loves it so much we've eaten there twice some trips.

are you looking specifically for evening meals?
I definately 2nd the Cape May Cafe seafood buffet (every evening) It's really good!

If you want signature TS...Yachtsman steakhouse at Yacht club (next door to Beach Club resort) , and Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk are also very good.

It's just a short walk around to get to Beach Club and Yacht Club from the Boardwalk.
You can also take the boat over.

+1 for Yachtsman at the Yacht Club. I'd also suggest Il Mulino at the Swan - they don't take DDP but they do accept TiW.

Flying Fish is fantastic, though pricey. Trattoria al Forno is very good, breakfast used to be my favorite but now it's a princess dining event so the menu changed.
Not a restaurant but be sure to try Ample Hills for some ice cream - Ooey Gooey Butter Cake is crazy good!

The three EPCOT resorts, plus the Swan/Dolphin are very easy to walk to and from. Very easy to get to any of the eateries in the area.

Favs:
Dinner at Cape May, yummy seafood buffet with crab legs at BC
Big River Brewery at BW, great craft beers
Yachtsman Steakhouse at YC
Flying Fish at BW

The only eatery that we have not cared for was the food at ESPN at BW, it was not terrible, just not very good.

Wow, how to narrow it down?

Flying Fish is my new favorite I liked it before the menu change and was ambivilent about the change, but the meal dod not disappoint.

AL Forno is really a nice choice for a reasonably priced meal. The food is very good, teh service excellent, and the price is a surprise when compared to other restaurants in Disney.

Il Mulino was one of my favorite meals a few years ago. It ws by far one of the best meals we had.

Yachtsman is outstanding and never lets us down. It is understated, roomy and delicious.

The Swolphin is also just as close.

Bluezoo
Il Muliano
Kimonos/Flying Fish

All great, in that order probably, although I rarely eat at IM since we have on in Nash now although the menu is slightly different.

The Swolphin is also just as close.

Bluezoo
Il Muliano
Kimonos/Flying Fish

All great, in that order probably, although I rarely eat at IM since we have on in Nash now although the menu is slightly different.

Just a clarification Flying Fish is on the Boardwalk not the Swan/ Dolphin

I've tried the Cape May seafood buffet and wasn't a fan, I did enjoy the Captians Grille in YC though.
Yep, Cape May was not good and we have 3 seafood lovers in our family. Crab legs were small/cold and were the best items available. Captain's Grille isn't bad. Yachtsman was very good but is a deluxe meal on the dining plan.

Flying Fish and Yachtman were my first thoughts. Pricey though.

Trattoria al Forno is less expensive and still very good.

Beaches and Cream is also fun for a burger and ice cream dessert.

We are a rare exception that did not care for Bluezoo (we hit a bad night and I can't coax my family into giving it another try). Il Mulino was good, nothing bad but not terribly memorable either.

ESPN we go only to watch games. Typical bar fare, nothing special.

BRB, never again unless we just stop for a beer break. Food was atrocious.

I'd also suggest Il Mulino at the Swan

I most definitely suggest Il Mulino, we love it. Same for Yachtsman if you don't mind spending the $$.
Younger DS and I did Cape May Cafe dinner last Nov. and it was much better than I expected. He enjoyed it so much we're doing it with all the family in August.

not as fancy as some of the places mentioned about but I loved Beaches and Cream. good comfort food and the sundaes are out of this world.

Don't know if you have park hoppers, but if you do then you can go into Epcot and several restaurants are very convenient. I'd suggest Chefs de France or Teppan Edo

Thanks for all the comments. We have a lot to think about but got some good info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter