Best Restaurant At Disney's Hollywood Studios?

priestj1

Earning My Ears
I think that the title pretty much explains it! I'm looking for a decent sit-down meal for two adults. Recommendations?

Well that's easy. Hollywood Brown Derby is the park's signature restaurant. Very good to excellent food and service.

Looks fantastic, but maybe I'll rephrase that as best decent sit-down lunch that I can get out of there for under $100 for the two of us. ;-)

50s Prime Time Cafe. If you don't mind a little fun with your meal, and have a craving for good fried chicken or pot pie, then this is your place!

We've been most places in the Studios (just my husband and myself), our favorite was definitely 50s Prime Time. We enjoyed the Brown Derby, but not our favorite, and not worth the time and money in our opinion. We've had much better dinners elsewhere in the world, so it's not on our list of must-do's. 50's Prime Time on the other hand is on that list!

You can easily lunch at HBD for under $100. They have a separate lunch menu with less expensive entrees. And the Cobb salad really is delicious.

50s PTC is our go to place when we're wanting food like Grandma used to make. Love the fried chicken and the pot roast.

I agree with 50's prime time we have always had a good time and the waitress's add some extra fun. Oh and great milkshakes. Not much of a Brown Derby fan but only ate there once for dinner.

Looks fantastic, but maybe I'll rephrase that as best decent sit-down lunch that I can get out of there for under $100 for the two of us. ;-)

I wouldn't think lunch would run $100 for just two, but I get what you're saying. DHS is the worst of the parks for food, but 50sPTC, Sc-Fi, and Mama Melrose
probably fill the bill for "decent sit down." We've been to those three spots, but I can't get anyone in my group excited to return. If we don't do HBD, we get a below average burger at a counter serve place and get something nice for dinner.:earsboy:

Hollywood Brown Derby. It won't cost $100 for two if you take advantage of the lunch specials or order appetizers. I usually order the app size Cobb Salad and the Crabcakes for my lunch and that is plenty.

Wow I may have to retry the Brown Derby the next time we are there. While we like 50s prime time a bunch Brown Derby would be more adult if that matters.

The brown derby has a lounge that has drinks and heavy appetizers that's a good option if the menu prices seem too high. Otherwise it's a wash for me between 50s and Scifi. There are also good options around the Boardwalk area, albeit most of those are about the same price as HBB.

Hollywood Brown Derby is the best restaurant IN Hollywood Studios.
Hollywood Brown Derby is generally the LEAST favorite signature location based off of reviews and IMO.

I personally cannot take a trip and miss out on a meal at Sci-Fi!
Absolutely love the atmosphere and 50's drive-in vibe. A top favorite. Perfect for couples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter