Best restaurant along International Drive?

SueGreen

Researching like crazy!
I know there are a ton of restaurants along International Drive. Which are your favorites?

Any recommendations would be welcome! :)

I don't think it's on International Dr, but Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Q is great if you love Bar-B-Q (It's over near Universal).

we tried Amigos last visit and loved it. We wanted a break from the "major chains". Good food, good prices, decent size servings.

Bergamos's Italian (behind Mercado Shopping Center)
. . . fine dining
. . . great wine cellar
. . . nice embiance
. . . singing waiters 7:00pm-11:00pm

The "Best" restuarant along I-Drive is Dux at the Peabody.

However it's probably not what you are looking for. You might get better (for you) responses with a bit more info about your party.

Of course if you are looking for an elegant, semi-formal, award winning restaurant with world-class food, Dux would be the correct answer.

Anne

I also love Cafe Tu Tu Tango and Amigos. Another good one is Red Bamboo. It's a Thai restaurant, and is at the corner of Kirkman and I-Drive. Some of my other I-Drive favorites are Fuddruckers and Dixie Crossroads. And I should mention that my husband loves Bill Wong's Super Buffet. I keep meaning to try Texas de Brazil - glad to hear you all like it!

Tazicket said:
I don't think it's on International Dr, but Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Q is great if you love Bar-B-Q (It's over near Universal).

And let me add if you're going that far off of I-Drive, you MUST stop at Dessert Lady afterwards! It's in the same strip mall, but further back towards the turnpike.

Another vote for Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Bill Wong's Buffet and Bahama Breeze.
I know Bahama Breeze is a chain restaurant but we don't have one near so I enjoy going there when I can.

Ming Court chinese restaurant - It puts 9 dragons to shame. Great food and service and beautiful restaurant. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter