• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Resort TS for a family

ddiva

Mouseketeer
Thinking about doing a quick weekend trip for my son's 11th birthday, but I can't decide which restaurant to go to. As Florida residents, we frequent Disney often, so we've experienced many of the restaurants. I asked him where he'd like to go and he can't decide either. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance!

I'd suggest Kona. We love the food and the resort is beautiful. Afterwards you can wander down to the beach to sit on a bench and relax a bit or do a Surrey bike ride.

We are doing WCC for my son's 11th birthday. He thinks he's a clown :) so the antics there will fit him good!

If your kids are into animals, I would do Boma. You can check out the animals at the viewing station either before or after dinner.

I just dined at every one of the ones listed already and I couldn't even pick one of those of another, they were all so good!

My family loves both the Wave and Maya Grill, both of which are highly underrated IMO -

Of the two, Maya's menu is probably more kid friendly. The Seafood Skillet appetizer rocks!

I like Sanaa as a family destination.
Me too. It's pretty cool to see a zebra or giraffe walk by while you eat. :thumbsup2 You'd probably want to make sure you go before it gets dark though.

For my son's 11th bday trip he wanted a fancy restaurant. So we went to California Grill, his choice, and LOOVED IT! Maybe he would like a signature restaurant? Cali Grill? Cirtico's? Artist Point?

WCC is a good idea thou. Or perhaps even 50's prime, if he likes those type of antics?

If he likes buffets, i agree that Boma would be a great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter