• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Resort Question

abonham

Earning My Ears
Hello! DH, DD2, MIL, and myself are going to WDW in Sept/Oct 2011. We plan on going for 10-14 days, so we will be spending more time than usual at the resort. I want to pick a resort that has a lot to do and see. Location/transportation isn't too big of a factor, because we will have our car. We have stayed at WL, AKL Jambo, and ASMovies. Out of all the resorts, which one do you all find the most fun?

Also, DH is thinking he might want to go with a villa for a little more privacy, so out of just the villa resorts which would you suggest?

Thanks so much in advance!

I think that I would go with BWV or BCV. There is much to do in the Boardwalk area, and you could easily leave your little one with you MIL and pop over to Epcot for an evening.

BCV or BWV. Great location - you can go to two of the 4 parks without folding up your stroller. We even go to MK by walking through Epcot(must have PH's) and getting on the monoral to avoid folding the stroller. Lots of dining options, YC/BC, Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin and Epcot. Lots of entertainment on the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter