Best resort for young couple.

For DBF's first trip to the World, I booked us at ASMu. We both agreed that we'd hardly ever be at the resort so, we decided to save the cash and go value. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
This fall we are trying POFQ (bouncing back with free dining! :yay:).
I'd say go value. It's still Disney and it's still fun!

My DF and I are around the same age. On our first trip to Disney together, we stayed at ASMU. This was DF's first trip and he loved it. ASMU is really quiet and peaceful. Last year we Stayed at CBR. We love that place. It is so relaxing. We often spent nights at the pool Bar and watched the fireworks from Epcot. It was very romantic. DF proposed to me in our CBR room so it will always be my favorite resort. This year we are going to AKL for our honeymoon. I want my honeymoon to be something I normally would not do. Anyway, I would go with ASMU and save your money, but if there is a good deal I would upgrade to CBR. Have a wonderful time! Hope this helped.

I think regardless of the value resort, you will still have a great time. Each are themed a little differently but as you said, you plan to spend the time at the parks, not sitting in your room. See what is available - sometimes when deals are announced, you may not be able to book it at your top choice. You will still be at Disney and that's the important part!!

The magic of Disney is what you make of it and the people you share it with, not the level of resort you stay at. While in the Parks everyone is treated the same.

Go and have fun, enjoy each others company and maybe take the $$ you save on the room and get a few nice romantic meals.

Have a great trip!

Just what I was going to say! Without a discount, you are looking at about 50% more for mod vs. value-- but don't get me wrong-- value season at a mod is still a great price! It's just so much fun to be at WDW anyway, so do as others suggest, pick a value that makes you smile and splurge on the special stuff ;)

My fiance and I are of a similar age. When we can get a good deal, we go for CSR; I feel almost like I'm getting a deluxe resort for a moderate price. They have spa and salon services right there (and a gym) if you're into that. The pool is awesome and the rooms are beautiful. Also, since it's a conference center, it's mostly business people at conventions, so it's pretty quiet.

As for a value resort, I like Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter