Best Resort Bars

Belle Vue lounge at Boardwalk and Martha's Vineyard at Yacht Club are two of our favorites.

We love Territory Lounge, but it closes at 10, so unless you're talking Animal Kingdom, you won't have much time after the parks close. We also really like Enchanted Rose and I believe it stays open until 11.

The River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside, on the nights YeeHaw Bob Jackson is performing. Without Bob, just another bar lounge.

Really depends on what you are looking for. I second Belle Vue at the Boardwalk. Haven't been there since they remodeled it, but it was always a quiet classy place. Some people like the AbracadaBAR on the Boardwalk, I have never been there. The interior photos look interesting.

We are eyeballing the Rose right now, as a rest after touring MK. And then getting the Uber home from there, hopefully avoiding some of the crush from mass exodus….

We are eyeballing the Rose right now, as a rest after touring MK. And then getting the Uber home from there, hopefully avoiding some of the crush from mass exodus….
I really like Enchanted Rose and have been with my kids who at he most recent time were 6 mos. and 2 and the staff were still very hospitable. It is nice that there are different rooms for you to go into. We usually gravitate to the old Misner’s area which they now call the library and is probably the most laid back and quiet of the three areas.

That being said I may have even a bigger soft spot and love for the Outer Rim at the Contemporary. I think it gets overlooked lately in regards to the monorail lounges and bars. That’s probably because it doesn’t really have any theming and hasn’t been remodeled like say Steakhouse 71. But it has great views, you can walk from MK and avoid the monorail rush, and has some nice deep seats to collapse into after a long day.

We've been to (I think) all of them.

I'm a big fan of the Belle Vue Lounge for its relaxing environment. Plus, having 1930s music playing in the background really sets the mood.

1671248576163.png

The Boardwalk also has AbracadaBar and Big River Grille. Big River Grille in particular is a nice place to sit outside when the weather is nice.

1671248603488.png

1671248680345.png

Three Bridges at Coronado Springs is a fun place to get a drink.

1671248701790.png

The Enchanted Rose at the Grand Floridian is a good place to relax inside when the weather is not good.

1671248803718.png

We've sat at the bar at the Grand Floridian Narcoossee's a couple of times.

1671248916583.png

Victoria Falls at Animal Kingdom Lodge usually is surrounded by the activity in the lobby and Boma.

1671249097730.png

Trader Sam's at the Poly is very popular but we don't get what all the hype is about. Half the time, we simply end up sitting outside.

1671249315144.png

Probably our favorite bar is at Geyser Point at the Wilderness Lodge.

1671249428550.png

It does depend on where you are staying. If that isn't an issue, love Victoria Falls, AbracadaBAR, Trader Sams, and Geyser Point. Have not made it to Enchanted Rose yet, so can't comment on that.

I see several votes for Bellevue Lounge. All well and good, but it’s tiny.

IMO if depends on three things:
1) Where are you coming from?
2) Where are you staying?
3) What time do they close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter