Best Rental Car?

California Mom

DIS Veteran
Even though we're staying on We're thinking about picking up a rental 'car' (more like mini-van, for family of 7) so we have more flexibility with our transportation needs. So, any recommendations on GOOD rates and rental company for a mini van for 10 days - from Orlando airport?

Check mousesavers.com for ideas, also people frequently post their rates on the transportation board here. I've gotten good deals for national in the past, after joining their club (mousesavers will tell you how to do that). I think, in general, that joining any company's club will get you better rates and there is usually a way to do it for free.

Good luck

We always rent a car even though we stay in the park because my husband likes the flexibility of coming and going as we please. This past december we rented a mini-van, there were us and my parents for a total of 6 with a lot of luggage and a stroller. We fit fine with room to spare. We used Alamo, we have a disney visa so I got a coupon in the mail for a percentage off and one free day so it worked out well. The thing that costs a lot is the car seat rental. Alamo is right in the airport so you just get your bags and walk across the street to the cars, very convienant. You can go online and checks the prices on the alamo website - you can also check lowestfare.com or expedia, orbitz, ect.

cheapest, no lines, allows 2nd driver free, i will never use another rental company in orlando other than L&M.

We always use National. Got a free Emerald Card years ago. I just rented a car for a week from June 8-15, used a $20 entertainment discount and my rate was $107.00 and I choose from the Emerald Aisle.

We're using a minivan throught dollar in August from the 13-26 and are paying $502 including everything, I can't get another company to come closer, when I use national with the priceless code I'm coming in around $700.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter