Best rates for Universal Hotels??

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Pkdcoastrs, May 20, 2002.

1. Pkdcoastrs

Pkdcoastrs Guest

Hey!

I'm wondering what's the best rate anyone has gotten here for any of the Universal hotels in August! Also what does the code "2tix" mean? It says $99 a night per person at the Royal Pacific, but it says admission for 2 people, so I'm confused?

Any help would be great!

Mike

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

I don't know if it's a good rate or not but I booked PBH for 7/4-7/7 for 180.00 dex pool view. They had 155 on the stand. rm garden view that's ent. rate I got.

4. gschmerl

gschmerl <font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l

It seems quite a few people have booked the Royal Pacific for $99 per night (not per person). with the Entertainment rate. Depending on how many days you'll be there, this and the bonus pass could be a better deal..

5. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

for $99 per person per night for 2 nights you will get the room for 2 nights and each of you ( 2 people) will get a 2 day pass to the parks... So for $400 you get 2 nights and 2 2 day passes. I think gschmerl has the right idea. You may get a better deal with the entertainment card. You will get the room for the 2 nights at $99 each night not per person each night. And for another $99 each get the AAA pass ( you will get one year's use of it...not 2 days). So the same $400 going this way gets you a better deal........

6. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

$180 at Portofino Bay for Deluxe Pool View over Labor Day Weekend.