Best Quick Service outside of the parks?

rubybpc

It's all about Disney
We well be arriving earlier than predicted so I'm looking for a decent place outside of the parks to eat. Thanks in advance!

In my opinion, it's Wolf Gang Puck Express in Downtown Disney and I don't think there is a close second place.

Totally agree with WPE! The food has always been delicious, hot and fresh! We love the unique choices they offer. It's definately NOT your typical CS food!!! :goodvibes

I LOVE the Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf and Cavatappi Chicken Alfredo and the Caesar salad Favorite meals on property !!!

I agree with WPE. My favorite is the bacon wrapped meatloaf and many of their pizzas are good too!`

WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS IS AMAZING!!! (marketplace location).

I would cut my right arm off for the bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes and onion straws. SOOOO VERRRRYYYY GOOD! :love:

I've also tried and LOVED the spagetti and meatballs. Can i just say OMG? Its seriously heaven.

Their pizza is also delish.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Love the BBQ chicken quesadilla at WPE!

And Earl of Sandwich is fantastic, and very reasonably priced.

[Edited to add: Bummer! Just checked the menu @ WPE and looks like they no longer have the quesadilla. But still recommend WPE!]

Love the BBQ chicken quesadilla at WPE!

And Earl of Sandwich is fantastic, and very reasonably priced.

It's a shame both places are so close because it always makes me choose, although WPE wins almost every time.

Another vote for WPE. It's more of a bargain on the dining plan than OOP, but still has great food and relatively reasonable prices. The portions are pretty large, too.

Earl of Sandwich. I don't know how they make simple sandwiches taste so good, but they do!

Love the rotisserie chicken and shoestring fries from WPE!!! I want to try something else but never do! It is so good!:)

WPE and Earl of Sandwich are both good options. Earl is quite a bit cheaper. If it was for dinner I'd go to WPE. I'd go to Earl for lunch.

WPE Menu

Earl of Sandwich Menu

I agree! EoS for lunch and WGP Express for dinner. I am usually not a big fan of CS restaurants and eat mainly TS down there, but EoS and WGP Express are both among the few CS restaurants that we like.

That's what I was leaning towards. Thanks! What entree would u suggest?

I've probably had everything on the menu and have loved every bite....But, my 2 favorites are Spaghetti Bolognese and Oven Roasted Salmon, oh and of course any of the pizzas and all the salds and soups are great. I know, that's more than 2, but I couldn't leave any of those out. It usually takes me 10 at least minutes to decide what I want...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter