• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Quick Service Meal

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
Hey I was wondering what do you think is the best Quick Service Meal if I have the Dining Plan?

There are good ones everywhere. If you are at an all star resort, the cafeteria has good stuff. I have had things like a half roasted chicken with mashed potatoes there.

In Epcot the counter service place inside The Land is awesome.

Pecos Bill's in MK is terrific, especially if you like grilled onions and mushrooms on your burger.

It's just a matter of opinion, but if you go to WDW with the dining plan and do not get a turkey leg at Toluca Legs, you really cheated yourself on the trip.

That's just off the top of my head at midnight

Oo thanks. So I'm new with the Disney Dining Plan, can you really get anything on the menu, regardless of how much it is? I mean I already know you get an entree, dessert, and beverage but you can get any entree on the menu?

Oo thanks. So I'm new with the Disney Dining Plan, can you really get anything on the menu, regardless of how much it is? I mean I already know you get an entree, dessert, and beverage but you can get any entree on the menu?

From what I can remember, yes, you can get anything. When your server approaches the table, tell him/her you are on the dining plan (they usually ask you first thing), and then he/she will let you know if you have any restrictions.:goodvibes

Oh and one of our favorite CS meals is the BBQ at flame tree bbq in AK......yummy and large portions, so you can share.

Inside the parks: Flame Tree BBQ. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

At the resorts: All of the value and moderate resorts have very good rotiserie chicken entres. Huge portions!

MK: Columbia Harbor House & Cosmic Ray's
Epcot: Sunshine Season's in the Land Pavillion
we have no particular favorites for AK or DHS

Hey I was wondering what do you think is the best Quick Service Meal if I have the Dining Plan?

Too many great (and cost-effective) QS meals to pick just one!

EVERYTHING at Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD is great, breakfast lunch or dinner. :thumbsup2 On our last trip we had bfast there twice! Anyway, I specifically recommend the spinach omelette or bfast pizza, or any of their pizza/pasta dishes. All portions are EXTRA LARGE.

At Cosmic Ray's in MK, we like the half-rotisserie ckn and ribs combo plate, which comes with mashed potatoes and a veggie...

At Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, my fav is the grilled salmon or pork chop plate, followed with a gi-normous strawberry shortcake :goodvibes ...

If you happen to get over to POR (go see YeHaa Bob if you can!), the Riverside Mill has a build-your-own pasta dish (they prepare with the meat + sauce + pasta + veggies that you choose). MMmmm... shrimp alfredo penne, made to order! :lovestruc ...

If you're at Coronado Springs, try Pepper Market. They have a steak dinner that I haven't tried, but we were very happy with the cheeseburger and cheesesteak sandwich (both w/ fries), and a couple choices from their wonderful bakery counter. :)

If you want bfast at Poly without a reservation, you can get Tonga Toast at Capt Cooks :banana:. It's worth getting out early, then just a quick monorail ride to MK. :woohoo:

It's possible to eat plenty with QS meals, and not have any burgers or pizza, but we like to slip those in also. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter