Best quick service in MK

Cipollina3d

Earning My Ears
Planning on doing a quick service lunch/dinner this Sunday. Anyone have a suggestion(s)? Thank you so much!

My favorite is pecos bill. I love their fixings bar and usually get the taco salad.

I love Pecos Bill's as well but my absolute favorite is Columbia Harbor House. It's so peaceful to eat upstairs in that restaurant and look over Fantasyland or Haunted Mansion. Food is always hot and yummy. Just as an FYI: I just finished my college program at Disney and I worked at Pinocchio's Village Haus in Fantasyland. A tip I have from working there is to not eat during prime time lunch hours 12-2. This goes for all quick service. So eat earlier before 12 of after 2:30. The crowds at quick service locations can get crazy at peak dining times, and no one wants to wait in line when they're hungry. Additionally, quick service restaurants in MK do a thing called "Door Control" during busy times. This is when cast members will not allow you to sit down unless you have your food. This prevents people from hoarding or saving tables when they don't have food yet. It's unpopular with guests, but it works. If it's busy and cast members let people save tables then you'll have guests who just spent $50 on crap food, but don't have anywhere to sit. And that's not right.

I must agree, Pecos Bill and/or Columbia Harbor House are great places to eat. Columbia Harbor House has a quieter atmosphere, especially upstairs on the second floor of the establishment. Columbia is located near the Haunted Mansion. :thumbsup2

I would definitely recommend Columbia Harbor House. The food is pretty good and it is a little different than most offerings around the world.

Pecos Bills! We always love it there, and last year our daughter was picked to be Sheriff for the day! made it even better!

Columbia Harbor House. We always get the fried shrimp platter. You get about 10 shrimp, fries, cole slaw or you can sub broccoli. Makes a great meal.

Our favorites in descending order:

Be Our Guest - Hard to get in for lunch (or dinner for that matter)
Pinocchio Village Haus
Cosmic Rays
Columbia Harbor House
Pecos Bill
Tortuga Tavern

My favorite is pecos bill. I love their fixings bar and usually get the taco salad.

I'm sorry...this place sickens me.....:sick: it is so gross...and my sons love it there for the endless cheese sauce.....:headache: Columbia Harbor House is my place...decent food, and go upstairs for a quiet lunch....:lovestruc

I love Pecos Bill's as well but my absolute favorite is Columbia Harbor House. It's so peaceful to eat upstairs in that restaurant and look over Fantasyland or Haunted Mansion. Food is always hot and yummy. Just as an FYI: I just finished my college program at Disney and I worked at Pinocchio's Village Haus in Fantasyland. A tip I have from working there is to not eat during prime time lunch hours 12-2. This goes for all quick service. So eat earlier before 12 of after 2:30. The crowds at quick service locations can get crazy at peak dining times, and no one wants to wait in line when they're hungry. Additionally, quick service restaurants in MK do a thing called "Door Control" during busy times. This is when cast members will not allow you to sit down unless you have your food. This prevents people from hoarding or saving tables when they don't have food yet. It's unpopular with guests, but it works. If it's busy and cast members let people save tables then you'll have guests who just spent $50 on crap food, but don't have anywhere to sit. And that's not right.

Great Tip! Thank you!:wave2:

For what it is, Pecos Bill is fine. It benefits from having: familiar food, a large seating area, and a great location.

We've never tried Columbia Harbour House in our previous three visits, but the reviews have been overwhelming, so that will replace Pecos for us on that end of the park.

Cosmic Ray's is HIGHLY underrated, in our opinion. Really good food and a chance to get away from burgers/fries(though they are on the menu). Often, we'll get the 1/2 chicken meal and split it with one of our kids. Plenty of good food and the chance to get a vegetable in their system.

Columbia Harbor house. Good food & upstairs is quiet & great people watching out the window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter