Best quick service burger???

3gr8boys

DIS Veteran
DS11 and DS7 will be happy with all the sweet treats in WDW....but DS15 wants to know where he can get a good QS burger. (We will be in MK, AK, E and HS but not DTD or water parks). Thanks!

I might be beat up for saying this, but the best burger I've had at WDW was the veggie burger they serve at Rosie's All American Cafe in the Studios.

He may not feel a veggie burger is adequate (though he does eat them at home), but that is great information for DH and I!

Cosmic Rays in MK. They have a huge bar with all of the fixin's including things like mushrooms and cheese sauce. Just a tip though...you have to get the cheese sauce inside at the main bar. My son loves the cheese on his fries and I thought he was going to blow a gasket when he could not find it in the room with the alien playing the keyboard. He asked and found out that little kids were walking by and squirting it everywhere :rotfl: so it is only inside now.

Pecos bill's in magic kingdom. Fixing bar also. I smother mine with their mushrooms. Yummy.

Dare I say I think all the quick service burgers are just not great? We have eaten at Pecos Bills a number of times and every time I swear the burger is worse than the last time. I just wouldn't go there looking forward to an amazing quick service burger. They are all pretty adequate, at best.

Just to add, and I know it's not considered qs, but we love the burgers at the Plaza in MK. Oh, I can taste it now, the burger, fries and chocolate malt. So good! Doesn't take a long time, probably not a lot more pricey than most other qs options, plus the location and old-time atmosphere makes it extra special.
Wherever you go, sure hope you have a great time!

:goodvibes

Not QS but priced the same -- Sci Fi in DHS. If it absolutely must be QS, then Pecos Bills just for the toppings bar.

I would say Cosmic Ray's would be one of the better ones, or Pecos just because of the toppings bars at both.

I might be beat up for saying this, but the best burger I've had at WDW was the veggie burger they serve at Rosie's All American Cafe in the Studios.

May I ask why?

My dd likes vege burgers-but not with "bits in" !

Do you have pics and/or a delicious description?

:goodvibes

My son insisted on Cosmic Rays about 4 times on our trip. He really liked it, and the rest of us were happy there too.

OP here. I appreciate all of the feedback. DS15 will get to enjoy a burger at Sci-Fi Dine-In (lunch ADR). I will share the advice about MK too! I am looking forward to the veggie burger at Rosie's.

AoA... Oh my when you walk to the building you can smell them.

Create Your Own Burger - 1/3 pound angus burger, choice of cheese and toppings, on a multigrain Kaiser bun with coleslaw or house-seasoned fries $10.99
•Cheeses: Pepper Jack, Monterey jack, cheddar, queso fresco, provolone
•Proteins: Bacon, pastrami, shrimp
•Toppings: lettuce, tomato, sweet onion, dill pickle, avocado
•Sauces: Cajun remoulade, black bean salsa, chipotle ranch, chipotle barbecue sauce

Chicken Burger - ground chicken burger topped with Queso fresco and black bean relish on a brioche bun served with coleslaw or house-seasoned fries $9.49

House-made Vegetable Burger - topped with pepper-jack, fried green tomato slice, and lettuce on a brioche bun with coleslaw or house-seasoned fries $8.99

Surf and Surf Burger - Crab Cake topped with fried Popcorn shrimp, tomato, lettuce, and cajun reoulade on a brioche bun served with coleslaw or house-seasoned fries $10.99

Pastrami Cheeseburger - topped with pepper jack, tomato, lettuce, and chipotle barbeque sauce on a whole wheat multigrain bread served with coleslaw or house-seasoned fries $10.49

I like Cosmic Rays, not the best burger ever but it's not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter