• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Quick Service at Magic Kingdom

linze

Earning My Ears
I'm needing suggestions for best quick service places at Magic Kingdom. Any advice is appreciated!

We like Cosmic Rays. It has a variety of options and lots of indoor seating.

We LOVE Columbia Harbour House and have had bad luck with Cosmic Rays though I will say that it is not bad, just big and intense for us

We love Columbia Harbor House!

Edited to add: I forgot all about Pecos Bills. I love their taco salad!!

And my family of 5 always seems to be able to find a table at both places, even at lunchtime.

If you want something a little different go to CHH....salmon & shrimp on the menu.

We also like Cosmic Rays....lots to choose from. Often, we end up eating at Pecos Bills (it's just the area that we seem to be at lunch)....totally fine but it's basically a burger place.

We alternate between Columbia Harbour house and Pecos Bills.

Cosmic rays is good too but we always seem to be on frontier land side of park when we are hungry.

BOG and CHH fabulous food never been sorry and if you sit upstairs at CHH its usually fairly empty relaxing and the added bonus of funny people watching sitting by a window You'd be amazed at what you see from that birds eye view :rotfl:

CHH & Pecos have served us well. It isn't "omigosh the best thing I've ever eaten good," but it's ample, tasty sustenance. I could've easily split a CS @ CHH with my DD...I got shrimp dinner and there was too much for me to eat...lots, lots of FF Casey's corner was a bit of a disappointment for us...it was the buns, they were dry and crumbly.

We got burgers at Pecos and they were a bit drier than I like, but it was satisfying for CS.

We really like BOG, and Pinocchio's. We like the steak sandwich (that I think has since changed at BOG). And that flatbreads at Pinocchio's!

Our favorite is Columbia Harbor House, visit it every time we're there. Also like Cosmic Rays, food is pretty good and portions are huge so you can share if not overly hungry. Be Our Guest is great too, but having waiting in that line once we'll probably skip it until the newness wears off.

Columbia Harbour House and Sleepy Hollow. SH waffle sandwiches are enough to keep me going for a LONG time.

Tortuga Tavern was surprisingly good the last time we ate there. Actually it was called something else then, but it was good. We love Mexican food and we thought the food there was much better then San Angel Inn's food which is Disney's flag ship Mexican Restaurant at EPCOT.

rluey29 said:
We alternate between Columbia Harbour house and Pecos Bills.

Cosmic rays is good too but we always seem to be on frontier land side of park when we are hungry.

Same here!

I've never done Tortuga Tavern but I plan to this trip. They had a really interesting looking menu!!

I think there's something decent at most quick services. My problem is when I am hungry I always go for the standard fried foods instead of trying something new. I always end up eating half and then feeling gross because I can only take so many burgers and fries. Totally my own fault, but when I am starving I never grab the salads. I am making a concerted effort this trip to try something new for every CS.. especially at MK.
I do much better at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter