Best QS using ddp

Siliobear

Mouseketeer
Will be there in April, during the garden festival. Between that and any normal QS spot, what are the best uses of my QS credits?

My top pick would be Sunshine Seasons. The portions are huge (I would say larger than many CS restaurants) and there is very unique types of food, different than your traditional burger and fries. You also get a freshly made dessert.

We also really liked La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) and Tangerine Cafe (Morocco), great if you like that type of food. Have a great trip!

Epcot: Sunshine seasons, Mexico (great soft shell taco combo meal with tortilla chips and churros for dessert), France (the ham/cheese quiche or the ham and cheese croissant sandwich is excellent and then you get one of the fabulous french pastries for dessert)

MK: Be our Guest (lunch only; the pork is excellent and the desserts are also very good), Columbia Harbour House (great atmosphere and more unique foods), Cosmic rays

AK: Yak & Yeti CS (huge portions), Flametree bbq (good ribs and pulled pork)

DHS: Starring rolls cafe (for lunch-huge sandwiches and enormous cupcakes for dessert)

hope this helps :)

MK - Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Rays
( if we go this year we will definitely try Be Our Guest)

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (love that this place is inside and drinks can be refilled and huge portions)

DHS - Toy Story Pizza or Starring Rolls Cafe

Ak - Pizzafari

DTD - Wolfgang Pulk Express

Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD, Yak & Yeti CS in AK (portions big enough to share and pretty good).
If you are willing to go to a resort--Pepper Market at Coronado Springs is the best value and variety for a CS credit. Not as good as Wolfgang Puck, but I would vote it 2nd. :thumbsup2

Circus181920 said:
Epcot: Sunshine seasons, Mexico (great soft shell taco combo meal with tortilla chips and churros for dessert), France (the ham/cheese quiche or the ham and cheese croissant sandwich is excellent and then you get one of the fabulous french pastries for dessert)

MK: Be our Guest (lunch only; the pork is excellent and the desserts are also very good), Columbia Harbour House (great atmosphere and more unique foods), Cosmic rays

AK: Yak & Yeti CS (huge portions), Flametree bbq (good ribs and pulled pork)

DHS: Starring rolls cafe (for lunch-huge sandwiches and enormous cupcakes for dessert)

hope this helps :)

Ditto this, except for France as we don't eat there. Aside from that, these are the CS restaurants I would have recommended.

Second vote for the France and Morrocco pavilion - their lamb and taboli are really quite good for a counter service restaurant in a theme park.

When you're in Downtown Disney, (or I guess we all need to get used to calling it Disney Springs haha) you absolutely haaaaave to stop by Earl of Sandwich. As an avid sandwich lover, the BEST sandwiches I've ever eaten have came from here. Yes, it will be busy. But that's to be expected when the food is so good! Don't worry when you see a long line because you'll need the time to decide on what glorious sandwich you want. Trust me, the line moves fast though and you'll be up to the front in no time. If you have the dining plan then you'll get a side and a drink. Try the Earl's Club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter