Best QS in MK

My first pick is pecos bills great burgers, wraps, taco salad and bbq sandwhich
Second is Cosmic rays I love their turkey bacon wrap or bbq ribs
This trip I think I want to try the Mediteranean salad at PVH, I saw a pic someone posted and it looked very good!

I'd agree with Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills. Both have great choice and generally have plenty of tables available.

Okay, I'm gonna go against the grain here. We're usually in MK twice and don't go anywhere near Cosmic Ray's. So LOUD & crazy. We love Pinocchio Village Haus, cause it has some different options - pizza for the kids & salads for us, and it's usually pretty calm. A nice place to rest during a long day & the kids can watch Small World while we're there. We also do Columbia Harbor House for the same reasons - a little variety & quieter than other CS.

We really like Cosmic Rays because of all the variety that's offered there, but it can be really difficult to find seating there. Columbia Harbour House is absolutely our favorite counter service on property. The food is very good, plus we love the ambiance and the quietness of the upper floor.

We always love Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Rays! With two weeks of free dining this past trip, we got a little tired of the same old and decided to try Pinocchio Village Haus one day. It was so quiet and relaxing, plus the pizza combo came with a nice salad.

Tuna Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House!!! I want to add that I do not normally eat or like tuna and this only place that I will.

Columbia Harbour House is my favorite. I enjoy the fish and chicken basket. They have malt vinegar for their french fries too. The decor is nice and there is plenty of seating. I like going upstairs where it is more quiet. There is also a bathroom up there and there are plenty of condiments too. I like to sit near a window and watch all the activity going on outside.

I know your looking for a great QS in the park,but if you happen to go to DTD,and want a QS,go to Wolfgang Pucks express. There QS food is lmost like getting a TS meal. And it is so good there too!

Yes, we love Columbia harbor house and Cosmic Rays(love watching the castle lights while eating at night!), but as another PP, finally, mentioned, Casey's is great! That's our first stop! Great hot dogs and love the corn dog nuggets! Plus, love sitting on the benches and watches the cartoons while eating! Mmmm, now I want some corndog nuggets, lol! :goodvibes

We liked Cosmic Ray's so much we went twice, but now I wish we'd tried CHH and Pecos Bill - next time!

Columbia sounds real big at this point. We will most likely be in that area for lunch so I may try it (or angus burgers:lmao:)

Thanks. What meal do you order there the most?

If you want a burger Pecos Bills if you want a little more variety Cosmic Rays is really good.

Yes, we love Columbia harbor house and Cosmic Rays(love watching the castle lights while eating at night!), but as another PP, finally, mentioned, Casey's is great! That's our first stop! Great hot dogs and love the corn dog nuggets! Plus, love sitting on the benches and watches the cartoons while eating! Mmmm, now I want some corndog nuggets, lol! :goodvibes

MMMMMM, Me too!!!! Those little corn dog nuggets are magically addictive.
:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter