Best QS in Magic Kingdom??

Another fan of Columbia Harbour House's Light House sandwich. I'm not a vegetarian by any means and was surprised the first time I ordered it, how much I loved it. I also like the spicy chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. We ate at BoG May 14th and even though the setting is beautiful (they did such a great job), we were not that impressed with the food. The little cupcakes were the best part of the meal.

Either Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Rays, simply because of the sheer size of the portions... We usually use DDP, and even by disney standards we were impressed! And their chicken is just so good!!

I like the burgers at Cosmic Rays, but I really like close by Captain Cooks at the Poly!

Now you guys have me so confused!! lol I had planned on us going to Comsic Ray's, but I'm really considering CHH now, it sounds great.

CHH has good food but if you have a large group or picky eaters I would go with Cosmic Rays - there is a larger selection there in my opinion.

If you're unfamiliar, seating can be troublesome to find on busy days/times, and ordering can get complicated as you have to visit multiple windows if you want different type of food (sandwiches, salads, chicken etc.). But, like I said, the selection is great and the location is awesome.

We love Pecos Bills. I can't wait to try CHH next time we go - we just haven't made it there yet. And, we've actually had good meals at Pinocchios and Casey's Corner. The only one I really didn't like was our meal at Cosmic Ray's.

Theres so many places to eat in MK!
-at Cosmic Rays I'll always get the turkey sandwich (turkey, cheese, pesto, cucumber, red onion on multigrain bread) its super fresh & yummy
-a lefou's brew @ Gaston's Tavern!
-Chicken burrito @ Tortuga Tavern
-Corn Dog nuggets @ casey's! -Turkey sandwiches @ the main st bakery
-At Be Our Guest I order the french onion soup, and the turkey sandwich with yam wedges & apple sauce off the kids menu for lunch! And dont forget the cupcake!!
-the grilled salmon & brocoli and also the salads at CHH are great!

My #1 fave is Pecos Bills Tall Tale Cafe!!!! The burgers w/ fresh veggies on top,fries w/ awesome cheese sauce & now the onion rings!!! There is an actual onion inside the fried breading. LOL!!!:rotfl::rotfl: This place is sooo good.

CHH is by far my family's favorite cs in MK! DH loves the fried shrimp and I get the fish/chicken tender combo and then share my fish with DH. Yummy!! :love:

I vote CHH. It is by far my favorite. DH likes the fish, And I LOVE the tuna sandwich! DD7 loves to eat here too. Eating upstairs there is so quiet and a nice change from the hustle and bustle.

Cosmic Ray's is a close 2nd though!!! It's very yummy!! We loved the Philly cheesesteak sandwich when we were there!

CHH for us too. DD usually gets the fried shrimp and we get salads. Never had a complaint. I guess Pecos Bill would be our second favorite. I'm dying to try Diamond Horseshoe but it never seems to be open when we are there. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter