Best QS in Magic Kingdom??

I like the menu at Columbia Harbour House, but I have to say, Pecos Bill's is always a stop we don't miss.

Columbia HH, and we get the lighthouse sandwich and vegetarian chili. Weird combo, but we love both SO much we can't ever decide. :)

MK has a few if our fave QS!

Pecos Bills- great burgers, taco salads, chicken wraps and BBQ sandwiches plus great toppings bar!

BOG- nice change from paper plates and hamburgers!! Quiches, salads, soups, croque Monsieur, and more, amazing themed restaurant!

CHH- another great option other than hotdog/burger fare! Shrimp, fish, chicken, tuna, hummus, clam chowder

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

We went to Columbia Harbor House as part of a tour and we LOVED it. The tuna sandwich was very good and we loved the Lighthouse sandwich - we are not big veggie eaters and I would not have expected to like a hummus sandwich, but when I got home I had to recreate it. The broccoli slaw on the sandwich was excellent.

Either Columbia Harbour House for lighthouse sandwiches and apple crisp, or Pecos Bill's for veggie burgers.

Casey Corner- love the corn dog nuggets
Cosmic Rays is also good
Trying BOG in September & excited!

I have to echo.... CHH for fish and chips, BOG -- I had the turkey sandwich, PB - taco salad

I also tried Sleepy Hollow because of comments from the Board and loved their waffle with Nutella and fresh fruit....yum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter