Best QS around World Showcase?

Slim pickings around WS. Probably the top of the list is the bakery France. We've also enjoyed the little place on the hill in Japan. Oh, the bakery in Norway has some interesting items.

Never found much of interest in the US pavilion. Mexican was OK.

Really depends what you like.
For us tangerine cafe in Morocco is a must. The France bakery is usually a stop as well, for at least the cheese plate. And my step daughter likes the tacos in Mexico.

We were thinking of trying morocco

I like the bakery in Norway. I always eat at least one of their sandwiches a trip. I also enjoy some of the items in the USA and china pavilions. The French bakery is also good as others have mentioned.

I wonder if the Boardwalk has a good QS?

Nope.
Just about the only thing there is pizza slices. I think there are also hot dogs and some other very minor carnival like fare. We stayed at BW last year, and while researching the hotel, I found that is a big complaint. You are better off waking to the beach club and eating at their QS.

Just about every country has a decent QS, some better than others, America probably being the worst. My favorite is Tangeriene Cafe in Morocco - we love anything from there. From Mexico we tend to just get nachos and guac or better yet, go inside to La Cava and get Guac and a Margerita. China has a little sit down place with your typical Chinese you would get at home, it's not bad and will fill you up. Norway has the little bakery, it doesn't have a huge selection but there are a few sandwiches. Germany - I've never been to, we have just never had enough time and stomach space. Italy - they have a little walk up pizza window. America - skip it. France has the bakery with all sorts of sandwiches, cheese plates, quiche, etc. not bad. Great Britian - fish and chips, pretty normal but not bad portion sizes. Oh I skipped Japan, it's kind of tucked back in a corner in some beautiful garden - not bad and you can't beat the atmosphere.

Love Sunshine Season's in the Land. They have something for everyone in my family! And, if you are on the dining play, they have a "real" bakery. You just don't get the brownie/carrot cake option!

Tangerine Cafe in Morocco with a very close second given to Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK
After that, not much is good. France and Norway have a couple things that are ok but they are just that, ok.
Germany, Mexico, Japan and China are flat out awful.
None in Canada
Oddly, the one we always skip is US. Guess cause we can eat US food anywhere

Mexico. We love to share an order of nachos as a nice snack at some point. Their other meals are great as well!

Totally agree with Tangerine Café. One of our favourite QS restaurants in WDW. We have also enjoyed Mexico as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter