Best price on Disneyland tickets?

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for the best price on DL/CA tickets as well as San Diego Zoo.

I called Last Minute Travel and spoke to a person named Deena. She gave me prices and her extension # to call back.

I called Sam's Club Travel and spoke to Deena with the same extension #. The prices she quoted with my Sam's membership were the same as she quoted for the prices ordered through LMT.

I'm not familiar with the travel industry enough to know if it's common for different companies to use the same staff. Or, maybe they're the same company but use different names?

It makes me a bit uneasy to give my credit card number.

I've gotten them through aRES Travel before. Better prices than anyone else. However, your best bet might be to head over to the Disneyland Forums and they can better assist you about current deals.

I ended up ordering 2 day tickets for $176.44 per adult ticket with Sam's Club. I spoke with the same girl that I talked to earlier today when I called back tonight. They must be a very small office. She assured me that I would have the email with the tickets before the end of this week.

In case you're interested in the San Diego Zoo Safari Park (a sister park to the Zoo) we found the best price on living social for those last summer. Didn't see the zoo though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter