Best price on BG/SW/Aquatica?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
We are heading down in less than 3 weeks. Would like to visit the 3 parks - I"m seeing an undercover tourist rate of $116 per person. Is this the best price or should I be looking elsewhere? Also do you guys recommend the all day dining plan at BG and Aquatica? TIA:)

We are heading down in less than 3 weeks. Would like to visit the 3 parks - I"m seeing an undercover tourist rate of $116 per person. Is this the best price or should I be looking elsewhere? Also do you guys recommend the all day dining plan at BG and Aquatica? TIA:)

I bought a $2 auction on eBay and the guy had some corporate direct link to seaworld and the same ticket was $85.

Personally I like the all day dining because I like not having to worry about racking up a large amount of money on food at the park.

I bought a $2 auction on eBay and the guy had some corporate direct link to seaworld and the same ticket was $85.

Personally I like the all day dining because I like not having to worry about racking up a large amount of money on food at the park.

Hi thanks for this info. Could you pm me the seller's name if possible? Thanks

Just search orlando seaworld tickets and a bunch of them come up. Just read the auctions and it will tell you exactly what the link will offer before you buy it.

Ohio Nala

Do your know if there was a deal on ebay for just 2 parks...aquatic and sea world? If so, I'm gonna try to find sellers name

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter