Best Price for Tickets

Romandel

Mouseketeer
What is the best price/deal on tickets? I will be down there on April 30 to May 10 and will be staying at Old Key West in WDW. I know that Disney has the buy one get 50% off the other pass and was wondering what deals Universal/IOA has?

Where is the best place to purchase them?

There will be my husband and DS 6 and infant 8 months.

Thanks
Jacqui

What? Did I miss something?
Disney has a buy one get one 50% off?
Where did you get this information?
I'm really curious?
Winnie

It was in all the papers etc when it first came out and I still see the ads for it.

It is a buy 1 pass the next is 50% off and then 25% off each subsequent pass. They are only valid for Canadian residents and can be bought at the Disney Store or CAA. You must show proof you are a Canadian resident to purchase them and could be asked at WDW to prove residency again (no one I know has been asked at WDW to prove it again but it says that they could do that). The passes are the 7 day park hopper plus and good for any 7 days but they expire on May 15/03 so if you do not use them all, they will be no good after May 15/03. The 7 days do not have to be consecutive.

The passes are on sale until April 19/03 and the first day of use must be by April 30/03 and as I have said expire on May 15/03.

I hope this helps

Jacqui

Hi Romandel- You can get Universal tickets from AAA, for 109.00 for an annual pass with no blackout dates or an annual pass called the power pass for 99.00 with some blackout days. Either way it's just slightly more than the price of reg. 2 day passes to universal.

We got a 5 day pass from the Universal site for the price of 2 days. Came out to around $90 for adult and $80 for child. The only thing is that you have to use on 5 consecutive date.

We got a 5 day pass from the Universal site for the price of 2 days. Came out to around $90 for adult and $80 for child. The only thing is that you have to use on 5 consecutive date.

The online offer for the Preferred Annual Passes (buy one get one half off) has been extended to 1/11/03. The two passes will cost you $239.90 before taxes and shipping costs. However, they do include:
free self-parking
10% savings off 1-, 2-,and 3-day tickets at the gate
10%-15% off at CityWalk Clubs
15% off restaurants
20% off merchandise stores and carts
30% off onsite resorts
no blackout dates

I plan to use one pass this year and go early enough again next year for it to still be valid. Because the passes do not expire until one year after you activate them, I plan to save the other pass for the summer of 2005 and spring 2006!

Everyone else in my family will get the 2-Park Annual Power Pass es($99.90 each).

I mainly wanted the Premium Annual Pass for the free parking and the restaurant/merchandise discounts. Only one member of your party needs a pass for that! I also wanted a good excuse for annual visits to Orlando. DH can't complain too much if all he has to pay for is a discounted hotel stay and a few restaurant meals! :teeth:

I have a question about the 5 day consecutive pass. We will use it Sat. then we are going to DC the next day. Monday the park and tues the park. Is it good for 5 days in a row? If we do not go to the parks on Sunday does that matter? We would only use it 3 days maybe 4 if we go after DC on Sunday, but this price is great...just want to make sure I can use it even if we miss a day inbetween.. I hope this is not confussing....thanks...amy

So does that mean if we would skip the second day I could not go on the third and forth day to use it???? thanks..amy

I think that it means that you can visit the parks on each day of 5 consecutive days. It does not mean that you must visit each of those days. However, by day #6, you can no longer gain access to the parks.

So, if you visit on Saturday, the clock starts ticking that day. If you do not visit on Sunday, that's okay. You can still go on Monday if you like. You can go on Tuesday and Wednesday, too. Come Thursday morning, you'll need to buy another ticket.

The ticket is good for admission for the first day you use it and the following 4 days. You do not have to use it each day. t covers the 5 specific days and not 5 days anytime.

Thanks thats what I needed to know. We will go Sat. and then DC on Sun. We might be too tired to go to the park that day. Then we will go on Mon. Just wanted to make sure that was OK..thanks...amy

We were in a curious situation with our Universal plans. Our trip with some other folks had us going to Univ on the 1st, 3rd, and SIXTH day of our vist (so the 5-day pass didnt work out). We were pleased to find a 3-day IOA/US hopper pass (for $87) at SamsClub.com that was good for 7 days (instead of 5). Still havent bought them yet, but that is our plan for a spring break adventure among the crowds of touristas...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter