• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Price for The Little Mermaid blue ray?

wdwfanatic316

DIS Veteran
The lowest price I've seen so far is Walmart for $19.96 for the blue ray/dvd combo. Anyone seen anything lower?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Around where we are Target usually has the best prices on newly issued DVD and Blu-Ray packages. I know that the Disney films are usually higher in price than regular films.:)

There is a $7 coupon available too through Disney movie rewards. I'm sure i you google it, you will find the link.

Agreed about Target! I found a pretty nice deal here: http://www.totallytarget.com/page/3/, third post down.... looks like I will be able to get my niece the doll & blu ray for her birthday for less than $20!

Just did this deal and it worked great! Thanks for sharing!

Bought 2 Ariel dolls ($10ea)
Bought digital combo pack ($27.99)
Bought digibook combo pack ($24.99)
Used all the coupons plus RedCard 5% savings
Paid $44.29 Total with tax

Christmas shopping has began!

Make sure if you are going to Target and have a smart phone that you use the Target Cartwheel app... it will save you another $3 dollars off the Movie/Digibook and Doll deal. And if you don't want the Digibook it will be a few dollars less as well.

Buy Ariel Doll ($10) & Little Mermaid Blu-ray + DVD +Digibook ($24.99) = $34.99

-$6.00 (instant savings at the register for buying both STARTING 10/1

-$2.49 (use 10% Off The Little Mermaid DVD/Blu-ray Target Cartwheel x10/5

-.50 (use 5% Off Disney Princess Little Mermaid (Dolls & Playsets) Target Cartwheel x10/5

-$7.00 off Disney’s The Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack (DMR coupon)

= $19 for both after coupon, cartwheel & instant savings deal

I went to Walmart. The Blu_Ray combo pack was $19.96 as PP stated. I used the Scott coupon. The package had a code for $8 movie cash for Frozen.

Combo pack 19.96
Scott coupon 7.00
Total 12.96 plus one of us will see Frozen for free (matinee is $8 here)

I'm very happy with this deal!

Did Target have the 3D blu ray combo? I didn't see it in the ad..

I went to Walmart. The Blu_Ray combo pack was $19.96 as PP stated. I used the Scott coupon. The package had a code for $8 movie cash for Frozen. Combo pack 19.96 Scott coupon 7.00 Total 12.96 plus one of us will see Frozen for free (matinee is $8 here) I'm very happy with this deal!
This was what I did too. The Frozen cash was a great deal!

I got ours at Toysrus
They have a pre order for Monsters for a $1 and you get $10 off another Blu-ray 19.99 or higher.
So Little Mermaid Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital on sale for 22.99
plus $1 for Pre Order
minus $10 for Pre-order
minus $7 for Little Mermaid coupon
Total with tax was $7.77

I got ours at Toysrus
They have a pre order for Monsters for a $1 and you get $10 off another Blu-ray 19.99 or higher.
So Little Mermaid Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital on sale for 22.99
plus $1 for Pre Order
minus $10 for Pre-order
minus $7 for Little Mermaid coupon
Total with tax was $7.77

Where did you see the pre-order special to get a pre-order for Monsters to get $10 off a blue ray? I didn't see it in the add. Also, do you know how much the Monster (I'm assuming University) will be when it comes out? Or are you just doing the preorder to get the $10 off and then may/may not use it when it's actually released?

Thanks!

Thanks for all the replies! :thumbsup2 I finally was able to print off the $7 off coupon and now I'm just trying to decide where to buy it between Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us. Not sure if we'll go so Frozen or not, and not sure if the Ariel doll would be worth it since DD is only 4 months old. Toys R Us is kind of out of the way though. So many options! :scratchin

wdwfanatic316 said:
Thanks for all the replies! :thumbsup2 I finally was able to print off the $7 off coupon and now I'm just trying to decide where to buy it between Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us. Not sure if we'll go so Frozen or not, and not sure if the Ariel doll would be worth it since DD is only 4 months old. Toys R Us is kind of out of the way though. So many options! :scratchin

You don't HAVE to get the doll or copy with the digital book, target is still a good deal if you use the cartwheel deal for 10% off and the $7 coupon. I believe it comes out cheaper than Walmart. Or, you can get the doll and stash it for a future gift for DD or another child. Pretty good price for the doll :)

OK....I've been trying for 20 minutes to print this coupon, but I can't even get signed in. I've changed my password according to their requirements, but I'm not getting any link or movement to a page where I can print the coupon. Did anyone else have this much trouble and what did you do?

I just got the Walmart deal, but now that I know TRU has a better deal involving the Monsters U preorder, I'm just going to use the 2nd coupon I printed and go there tomorrow (and give the Walmart one to my nieces for Christmas!). Hopefully they still have enough copies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter