Best Price for Blue Man Tickets

Small Town Princess

Mouseketeer
Can someone recommend the best place to buy Blue Man tickets for Dec shows? Has anyone used ticketsatwork through an employer? They look to be the best price I have found, but I can't see seat assignments until I purchase. If someone has used them, did you get good seats?

I haven't used tickets at work for blue man, but I have used it for cirque tickets - I was able to call them and get more information on seating and showtimes before I bought, then I just bought over the phone. Now, that was two years ago... and i had a tough time finding the phone number on the website then. We use the beneplace website, so not sure if yours is the same. Now that I look again, it doesn't seem like that good of pricing? That may be just what we get for our company.

I just checked the Mousesavers link for Undercover Tourist and it looks like they may have even better pricing. Just a little nervous though because it says you pay them for your tickets, then they mail tickets to you in 7-10 days... but you still have to call the box office when you receive them to get your seat assignments. So you don't know what you are getting until then. :confused3

Has anyone tried this?????

We are looking to see the BMG in July of next year and I was looking at tickets at UT. I asked this same question on another site and I was told that UT will send you a vocher and when you get it you call the box office and reserve the day, time, and seats you want. I'm not to sure about trying this either. We only have 2 days of our trip we can do US/IOA and I don't know that I want to risk not being able to get the right day. I don't know if maybe I would order them a few months in advance if I would be able to get my choice. If I figured the price right it is about $11 more a ticket to order from Universal Studios website and you get to pick day, time and seat.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter